Denied MoistBananaBread's Staff Application

MoistBananaBread

Moist TMod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Aug 21, 2021
Your In-Game Name: MoistBananaBread

Steam Name: MoistBananaBread

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Pimpmaster115/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 15 years old.

Your discord name/tag: Zombone115#2630

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No, it is not. My discord name is Zombone115#2630

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have been warned only once and it was for an accidental RDM.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) I have been on the server for a little more than 24 hours now.

Have you read up on our rules fully? I have read over the rules for more than 40 minutes until I fully understood them.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? I have read all forums on all staff information.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I use my mic frequently on a consistent basis.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I do not have experience staffing on any other servers.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) I have not received recommendations.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to help enforce rules for current and new players. I also would love to help out if there is a short amount of staff on the server to keep the rules enforced.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I have seen multiple occasions when there were little to no staff online; there was mass rdm, multiple occasions of nlr, and prop blocking. I want to help and make those frequent occasions turn into scarce and infrequent occasions. I will do my best to be on when there is few staff online and it will be my duty to keep the server safe from rulebreakers and people trying to rebel from the sturdy and strict rules.

What is your timezone? My timezone is Eastern Standard Time (ET)

your app could use some more work, and you could have some more time on the server. Good Luck!

+1

I've had nothing but good interactions with you, based with you a few times and always had a great laugh with you around, i hope you get there, good luck!

+/- your staff app is short, but I met you today and you seem pretty chill and cool,

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM a Senior Mod or above with questions/concerns.​