Denied MoistBBread Staff Application

-1 good app just need to be active after reading what Texas says they go inactive a lot and them come back and it seems recurring
I understand completely; only thing I have to back myself up from being inactive for so much is that I always loved helping out, I never not wanted to help regulate the community. Only way to know for certain if I won't be inactive is trust, and at first glance, it does seem really likely for me to go inactive.

-1 If the above statements are true about you previously being staff, then I do not see you being fit for staff currently.

+1 after change.

Last edited:
-1 If the above statements are true about you previously being staff, then I do not see you being fit for staff currently.
I understand; the only thing I don't understand completely is "I do not see you being fit for staff currently." If I'm not fit now, what says I'm fit later? It has been almost a year since my last time as a staff member; If anything, now is the best time since I know now I won't be inactive nor will I not help out.

I understand; the only thing I don't understand completely is "I do not see you being fit for staff currently." If I'm not fit now, what says I'm fit later? It has been almost a year since my last time as a staff member; If anything, now is the best time since I know now I won't be inactive nor will I not help out.
You can change the way that you carry yourself, the way you act, and your reputation in the server for starters.

You can change the way that you carry yourself, the way you act, and your reputation in the server for starters.
I carry myself with confidence, I act very professional while I am on duty and I am very nice to others when rp-ing, and I can't ask for a better reputation when a lot of old and new members know me for a cool and respectful guy.

I carry myself with confidence, I act very professional while I am on duty and I am very nice to others when rp-ing, and I can't ask for a better reputation when a lot of old and new members know me for a cool and respectful guy.
Going inactive for staffing 3x is pretty bad. I will change my response to a +1 though as you seem chill.

Last edited: