Denied Mr Skull's Staff Application

Mr Skull

User
Dec 22, 2020
Your In-Game Name:
My in game RPname is Mr Skull.

Steam Name:
My Steam name is Microwave Scussis duck.

SteamID:
SteamID is STEAM_0:1:177173878.

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
Age is 16.

Your discord name/tag:
My discord name and tag is Mr Skull#0091

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
It is the same as my rpname which is also Mr Skull.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for?
I have one warn from Unknown it was breaking NLR during a raid, this is when I first got on the server
I completely understand what NLR is.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
I have 2 days 5 hours and 25 minutes total playtime on the server and 1660 hours in total on Garry's Mod.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I have prior to writing this staff application.

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook?
Yes I have indeed.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I have a microphone and do use it consistantly, Steam does like to make it not work sometimes.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I would like to become a staff member so that I can help out the server with sits and AOD when required.
I have quite an extensive knowledge of the rules and believe I can help the server greatly. I also am always
looking to help new players and feel that this could enhance that. What do you think you would be able to
help us with on the server?

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I can benefit the community by efficiently answering sits through the low and high pop times while still
enjoying the server for myself. I always stride to improve RP for other players, or teach the new ones how
to get used to our servers unique kind of play style. I can moderate the server with a non biased,
mature opinion. I keep it real with sits you do something wrong and the logs back it up, then you get
punished accordingly. I can do anything a staff member can and possibly more.

Previous experience:
UndertaleRP (embarrasing to admit I was staff on this server.) - Super Admin.

My in game RP name used to be the same as my steam name which was Microwave Scussis duck but I have changed my name to Mr Skull in game since then, that may have caused confusion that is my bad.

Application Denied
You may reapply for staff on an Atomic Networks in 1 week.
Based off the ratings given by my Staff Team, and just my general asking around within the community, it's clear to me that you aren't very well known. Use this one week to talk to some more people, and show some more activity in the community in general. (in game, on discord, on the forums)