User
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH the pressures on

Your In-Game Name:

Daddy Jax

Steam Name:

Jax

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Fun Fact, I recently turned 17 on the 22nd.

Your discord name/tag:

Jax#5050

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Sadly No, I've talked to Beta He/She about this, And they have spoken to noob himself, And my name was taken because I recently made a name change on steam, And he was unable to do anything about it.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

I wanna say 3 rdm sits, Just off the top of my head, But like most people, all that was on my first week, I didn't know any better, And I don't deny to anything that I did, I really REALLY fucked up my first weeks, Shit I'm not proud of, I recently fucked up with a RDM, I stated it was a accident :l, And recently RDM'd a hitman just cause it was funny, I really didn't have a good reason, And yes, A Big no no, But I'd rather get it out of the way.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)

Pretty much 4 days, Been In the Community For Maybe A Month, I'm not entirely sure, wanted to try for a week for hours on playtime, I don't know if that would help me, But I just wanna see how far this gets me in the first place.

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes, In fact I've been trying to read threw the rules for the past week going over them over and over again, Hoping I don't forget anything, But If I'm gonna be honest, I'm gonna forget something, But I'm trying to be confident.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Same as the previous answer, I've been trying to go over everything as much as possible, re-reading just hoping my brain will stick with it.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

I try to, It's really if anyone's having a conversation directly at me, I do try to use my mic on a daily basis while on the server, And If I were to be accepted on the roster, I'd definetley be able to use my mic.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

Unfortunately no, I've had experiences with small things like Discord staffing, I dont speak any coding languages, so I'll probably be a slow pacer, I'm sure that's gonna get me denied but its the truth, Rather get it out of the way.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

Not off the top of my head no, (I had to come back to this several times)

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

. . .

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I feel like there is just not enough staff, especially, Around 12:00pm - 4:00pm (MST) I swear the entire administration roster just vanishes, People are getting away with whatever the fuck they want, And it's just stupid, Another thing, I don't wanna be that one guy and say ''Hey, I should be staff because I feel like I can do better'', but I kinda feel like in certain ways I can improve more then current staff, And believe me, The administration team does there absolute best, And they absolutely deserve the role they have now, The commitment they have to even stay as long as they do, and the patience they have, But hey, That's just me.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I have enough Common Sense, I really don't know what else to write.

------------------Extra Shit You Don't Need To READ------------------

Addon:

I do apologize for the vulgar language and just retarded shit I wrote, I just really don't know a better way to write it, Lol, Another thing, Even if I do get denied on my application, I love having the honor of a chance of joining such a fucking amazing servers administration roster, I enjoy this server and the community, It's just hard not to have fun, A Plus Side, I have a average 70-100wpm.

+1's I know Of:

Jack x (Administration) Really fucking cool dude btw.

Confession:

Yes, I used big boy words to make my application more appealing.

Half the rules will probably on my 2nd monitor, atleast everything I struggle with, If I do get accepted I'll be slow at-first.

Last edited:
+1 See you on the server alot. Especially around those hours you included. You are a nice people to members of the community and want to make people laugh

Just for you big boi
-Jug

+1 Staff app is not the normal size but you can tell effort and consideration was there, I have had only a few experience with him but he was always a considerate friendly guy. Would recommend

+1 I highly recommend this man for staff super chill dude but also doesn't take shit at the same time. He could definitely handle himself in tough situations. I think he would be an excellent addition to the gang.

+1

I want to Flap your Jax. I love the color palette of your application and genuine authenticity you have shared with us. Though you have a plethora of warns, I appreciate the honesty and it seems to me that you would really like to take an opportunity to help out our community. I also agree that Jack X is the man. Good luck, buddy.

+1
This guy is really nice, I enjoy being around him and he's is pretty mature. I personally never had a problem with him and I think he deserves to get a chance At being Staff.
Best Of luck with the App!

+/-
More than a few warns, to me this shows either negligence or ignorance of the rules of the server. The app is formatted well but feels very relaxed in its tone. I have seen you on the server often, but have not had many RP interactions with you.