Accepted Never Staff Application

Never

User
Oct 7, 2022
Username: Never

◈ Your In-Game Name: Never

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199230072322/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: Never#3316

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. MRDM this was in 2021 i think it was my first time on the server and i bought a gun and killed people.
Hate Speech Was also in 2021 i said the R Slur Unknowingly.
RDM this one was recent he was going on and off my props and was Witch hunting me and my friend i shot him once and he made a ticket.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Week 3 days and 7 hours and 17m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? School just started and i get home at 4 so probably like 5PM to 1AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would love to join the staff team because I would like to try my best to help out the community and make people feel welcomed in Atomic. In the recent 2 years I have experienced the player base, some can be good, some can be bad, and some can be really unacceptable. And I would like to step up and try to change that and help people to have a better experience. I have some decant knowledge of Roleplay of course I know the hate speech rules and the MRDM rules because I've been warned for those reasons and I've matured enough to think im capable to join the staff team. I obviously know the simple roleplay rules, for example RDM, KOS, AOS, MRDM, ARDM, and witch hunting and I know to be fair when it comes to dealing with them. I've read the rules and I have come to an understanding of all of them including all of the classes for example I II III IV V, I also know all the jail offenses and all the bannable offenses and the warns. I know some of the staff commands but im sure I can learn that along the way. This is why i would love to become staff

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've had 2 Years in Atomic RP and over those 2 year I Haven't really join any other Dark Rp server because I feel more comfortable at Atomic and have made many friends along the way. but at the same time there is a lot of Trollers that Join to ruin the experience for other players and make them want to leave. This is why I would love to become one of the staff members to supervise others and make sure everyone is having fun and a amazing experience in Atomic RP.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+1 im a very good friend of his ive known him for a while now ive staffed with him in some other games before beside that very good detail on this application and knowldge of the rules