Denied Never Staff Application

Never

User
Oct 7, 2022
Username: Never

◈ Your In-Game Name: Never

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199230072322/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16 may not sound like it but i Swear To God

Your Discord (with tag): Never#3316

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. My mass RDM and My Rdm Are And Hate Speech are Dated in 2021 I can confirm the hate speech is when I said The R slur unknowing that was a rule. My propminging one is when my battering ram didn't work so I propped in the window.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days and 1 hour

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? around 3 pm or 4pm.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love the community sometimes they can be nice or toxic but I will try and deal with the problem.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? To be a hundred percent honest I feel this question is a tricky one, I do know that new staff and team members would be helpful. When I join Dark RP servers the mods are almost always busy, so I think helping the staff with sits and other issues would be very helpful. I also have been on the server for a whole time of 4 days and one hour so I am not really new to all the procedures that I have to do. As I stated in other ways I am really good with people and I always try to see both sides of everyone's story. I myself have encountered unfairness with sits and was confused because I had great experiences with the server. And in all, I just feel like I would be a great addition to the team. Thank you for allowing me to even do this part or even apply, Thank you for your time.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
-/+
The fact that you said "I am not a nice person if you do get on my nerves I will get upset or aggravated" is a little concerning to me.
You put a good amount of effort for why you should be accepted, but not for Why you want to be a part of it.
Your warns are from a while ago, so I'm willing to move past those and assume you've grown.​

-1 I feel that comment at the end was just to show that you arent really able to take this spot as a staff member because you seem short tempered and as though you would not perform well in certain situations where players that try and be toxic on purpose will test your nerves and it will cause you to have an outburst that we do not need our staff to have on atomic networks

We do not need someone who can’t control the maturity when dealing with a so called “ toxic player” because one bad staff makes or breaks the entire staff team with that comment at the end. At 16 years of age you should have a fair amount of control when it comes with that.

-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team and don't seem fit for staff
To Be Honest I am not a nice person if you do get on my nerves I will get upset or aggravated.

You seem short tempered, In order to be staff you got to have tough skin.

also the "why do you want to be part of atomicrp staff team" should have a lot more detail!

-1 I can see you have put some effort into the 2 questions however I would like to see some more.

Username: Never

◈ Your In-Game Name: Never

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199230072322/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16 may not sound like it but i Swear To God

Your Discord (with tag): Never#3316

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. My mass RDM and My Rdm Are And Hate Speech are Dated in 2021 I can confirm the hate speech is when I said The R slur unknowing that was a rule. My propminging one is when my battering ram didn't work so I propped in the window.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days and 1 hour

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? around 3 pm or 4pm.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love the community sometimes they can be nice or toxic but I will try and deal with the problem.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? To be a hundred percent honest I feel this question is a tricky one, I do know that new staff and team members would be helpful. When I join Dark RP servers the mods are almost always busy, so I think helping the staff with sits and other issues would be very helpful. I also have been on the server for a whole time of 4 days and one hour so I am not really new to all the procedures that I have to do. As I stated in other ways I am really good with people and I always try to see both sides of everyone's story. I myself have encountered unfairness with sits and was confused because I had great experiences with the server. And in all, I just feel like I would be a great addition to the team. Thank you for allowing me to even do this part or even apply, Thank you for your time.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
-1 "I am not a nice person if you do get on my nerves I will get upset or aggravated" im sorry but that line alone gets a -1 from me

Application Denied

Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team or your interviewer on our discord.