Denied Nicholas Blades Staff Application

Nicholas Blades

User
Feb 19, 2022
Username: Nicholas Blades

◈ Your In-Game Name: Nicholas Blades

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JoxD1/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 14(almost 15)

Your Discord (with tag): NickTheHusky2#9714

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. These are my current warns:

-RDA
-Breaking Nlr
-RDM
-Breaking Nlr
-RDM
-RDM
-RDM
-Failrp
-RDM
yes i know i have alot of RDM warnings.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1day, 12 hours and 18 minutes(as time of typing this aka 19/feb/2021 7:02 AM GMT+1)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT+1

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Well, i am on for the most of the day if i am not Studying, not at school or busy. Basically i am on all the time.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have been on this server for a while now, I may not have a lot of playtimes but I have seen how stressed the staff members can get. Most of the early time's here in Europe there are barely any staff members on for the European players. Either being 1-2 of them or none. I, a person who barely sleeps and plays games ALOT can be on for a long time, and I am sick of seeing kids who take a role with a weapon. And go full genocide on the server, I just want to be able to stop those rulebreakers without having to get another person stressed over my issue. And of course the free supporter.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Ima just lists them out not write a fucking essay.
1. I am the only Nicholas Blades you may have ever met.
2. I have previous moderation skill's from other games including Unturned, TF2, Minecraft(yes I was an MC mod), and Discord servers.
3. I can be on for a large amount's time without having any kinds of breaks.
4. I have been insulted a lot in my past so people who are toxic toward's me won't stress me at all or interfere with my staff work.
5. I can be friendly towards others unless it's one of the days I am grumpy. Which is never.
6. I can follow the Rules and Orders easily. So you won't be seeing me disrespect any higher up's.
7. Even tho I am 14, I act mature for my age, even tho my voice is not fully mutated yet I can be mature toward's others.
8. I won't just "Oh hi, yeah yeah, mhm, !warn, Yeah bye. Instead, I will ask for a detailed explanation, get both sides. Tell the other person what they should do to prevent getting warned for the same thing again, tell them the rule that they broke and how to avoid breaking it any further.
9. I have no fucking life so yeah you won't be seeing me off outside.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Hello dear reader!, It is I the great Nicholas Blades. I am a 14 and half-year-old teenager who only has Video Games in his life, I love noodles, Guns, Dogs, Chilling out with friends, and playing GMod. I can be kind to others and I do anything with no question's if asked by a higher-up, Unless it may break the rules. If you want to know me better, feel free to ask any question's you may have!

+/- If the warns were explained I would +1 even with being underage. Its very solid application really well done but the warns are what keep me from +1ing.

I know Your Underage but with all them warns don't show any maturity
app is good but just too many warns

- Underage
- Lots of warns
-/+ good app

- I've given you some of those warns and you don't seem mature
- "And of course the free supporter."

Best of luck!

Last edited:
-1 You have a ton of warns for just 1 day of playtime, Underaged, and you seem like a minge to me from all those warns.

Application Denied
Your warn history on top of the fact that you are underage makes the team very hesitant to bring you on as a team member. If you're interested in applying again, I would recommend getting your Class III and below warns removed, and finding a will to want to give back to the community (not just wanting to get the supporter)

Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.