Feb 15, 2023
Username: og_pickle_

◈ Your In-Game Name: BigBootyPickle

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/OgPickle/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: BigBootyPickle#1020

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I recently got a class 3 RDM warn for killing somebody who was harrasing me ive been warned and jailed for my actions and I wont do it again.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days 14 hours and 21 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5 PM to 7:45 PM usually

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I love Gmod and atomic RP ever since I was 13 I loved Gmod I joined Atomic RP about a month ago and I want to help the server out. In the time I played Atomic RP I realized how difficult it is to run a server and i'm ready to help. Ive always wanted to be a admin of a server to help people with questions, and reports. I want to be part of the team to aid the server and help people with reports.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I can help by handeling reports, teaching people how to do things, and helping the server in general. Im also capable of fixing bugs in the server.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I apologize about the last form I didn't put any effort into it at all and I have learned from my mistakes.

Still not enough effort

you have to wait 2 weeks before re-applying
go back and edit the previous application

-1 Need to wait the 2 weeks required before writing another application

-1 weak staff application doenst seem that you were very sincere in writing your responses, I would say to try again and add a bit more information about your experience and how you can help the community.

your rdm was on me, you killed me bc i arrested a friend of yours that you weren't in a party w, and kept targetting me over and over across different roles and complained to an admin when i killed you after you damaged me, -1

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.

Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/