Accepted pooper Staff Application

pooper

User
Mar 6, 2022
Username: pooper

◈ Your In-Game Name: pooper

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199217736128/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am 16, 17 in 5 months.

Your Discord (with tag): pooper#4797

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes.

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes.

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I've been warned once, I Breached the time restriction as a terrorist. I misread the time limit for using terror.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days and 1 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
These are the servers I have worked on:

- garnetgaming for 4 months where I earned the rank senior moderator
- monalithservers for 7 months rank of admin

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No.

What is your time zone? AEST +10

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 9am - 3.00am only some nights so i'm pretty much on at all times.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? To gain experience in a moderator role and contribute to make the server better. To help ensure we maintain a positive playing experience for all. I really have enjoyed playing on the server over the last few days and think I could help make it even better. Everyone has been great to me so far and I would love to be part of the team.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I am reliable and committed to providing a fair and consistent playing environment. I am really motivated to work with a great team and make the atomic rp experience great for everyone. My experience with Gmod as an admin and mod on other servers would really help add value to the team. I am responsive and always look to provide fair outcomes. My favourite part of the process is when I see it make the game better for everyone playing. I work well in a team, taking on advice and always looking to improve my abilities. I will work hard and uphold the values of the Atomic rp team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I have been gaming for about 6 years. Gmod has been a big part of this and I've loved watching all the changes and different servers over the years.
I believe that an honest game makes it more enjoyable for everyone. I am a hard working and loyal person looking to add value to the atomic network and overall gaming community. I believe I would learn a lot from the experience of being part of the atomic rp team. I have plenty of experience on Garry's mod and understand how to be fair but also when it's right to administer penalties and bans when necessary. During my time moderating on other servers I gained experience in dealing with all types. I was quick to respond and ensured I was fair at all times. I could see the immediate benefits to the other gamers when I took action on someone breaching the rules and I enjoyed the fact that this made their playing experience better.
The thought of becoming a moderator for atomic rp is very exciting and I believe I could positively contribute to the team and make a difference.

Last edited:
+1
+ Decent app
+ Prior Experience
+ Seems dedicated

Best of luck!

Last edited:
-/+ Previous staff experience with alright effort. If you put some more time into your two big questions I think you'd be fine.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to StygianPhoenix#9870 to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.