Accepted Psychohour7 Staff Application

Psychohour7

User
Mar 9, 2022
Username: Psychohour7

◈ Your In-Game Name: Psychohour7

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116218464/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 26

Your Discord (with tag): PsychoHour7

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 1 hr

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I helped co own a server of 130+ people until the owner has personal problems and shut down the server.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Afternoon and evening depending on the day and work.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love the people so much and want to help keep the community as fun as can be for everyone. I also adore the staff and would love to work alongside them all.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I may have been off the game for a while but I am a team player and always try to do what’s right by others and myself. I work hard and make sure I don’t judge to quickly since you never know. I love helping people in every Part of my life since bringing others happiness makes me happy.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I’m a goofball who loves to make others laugh and have a good time. I always try to look at the bright picture blue and want to help people with many things. I’m a very caring and loving person. If chosen for a interview, I would love to further explain me as a person and my reasons why in more depth but until then and even if not, thank you for taking the time to read my application!

You submitted a application on Wednesday and it has only been 2 days since then. You wait until your old application has been denied and wait 2 weeks to resubmit. Even if it was on a second account.

There was a situation where I spoke with a mod and was told to just give it a shot. Then after speaking to them again they told me I should not post it so I removed it afterwards. I spoke to 4 mods since then so I do apologize on that it was a missinform so I hope it can be ignored on that account. I do have several mods that have helped me up to this point and really hope I can make this one my actual one I don’t want that other one to ruin the opportunity since I have worked so hard for 3 days being on this server to get my hours up. I just waited to long to remove it is all. Thanks regardless!

>Very little playtime
>No effort
>Apparently didn't wait 2 weeks

>You should really wait the 2 weeks, quite a few staff check up on this and it won't work out well for you if you ignore that little rule
>Put more effort into it man, show the staff team you are worth the interview and effort to train.
>Get your playtime up man, a lot of the time people get denied for showing up out of no where and want to become staff, its not as trustworthy as the seasonal player

+1 Seems like a down to earth person, Even though he did not wait the time requirement of two weeks to reapply he does meet the time requirement and not to mention the past experience. I say we let him have a swing at it

Reactions: Killuminati