Accepted Psyclypso Staff Application

Psyclypso

User
May 23, 2023
Username: Psyclypso

◈ Your In-Game Name: Psyclypso

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199086755218/

Your Age: 15, 16 in a month :)

Your Discord Tag: Psyclypso#1171

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have a warn for RDM from two months ago when guys were raiding my base and didn't advert and it got placed on me. I also have another that is in the works of being removed, the appeal has been accepted and I'm just waiting for it to be removed from my account. (No evidence)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d 17h and 16 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Midday-Late Night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Why do I want to be part of the staff team? I wish to improve not only the quality of service that we as a staff team provide, but the quality of the server as a whole. The late night gaming sessions where no admins are on and you can't do anything without getting shot have gone long enough. The excessive trolls and failrp that happens just ruins the experience. I hope that I can somehow make this place better for both staff and members alike. I also wish to build a community with this staff team and learn from others how to better myself as a staff and maybe sometimes as a person. If I could bring a little piece of heaven to every player in this server I would. I wan't to help people have a better day and see the community thrive. I want to see the large groups, small posseys of friends, and solos all have a good time. If I can better another's experience and have fun doing it, then I hope to all that I may.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Some of the reasons that I should be accepted into the staff team are as such: I believe I could be a very valuable asset to the team because I have great patience. I'm able to admit when I'm wrong and I take criticism very well. As stated before, I want to learn, and I believe I will be very quick at that. On top of this I'm usually on pretty late so I can help fill that "twilight zone" time when no mods are active. I feel like I will get along with the fellow staff well and could help us all grow as a whole. I'm also great with tech and memorization so those shouldn't be a big issue (I'm not saying I'm going to go off the rules in my head. Stick to the rule book). I'm usually pretty good at deescalating situations. I'm also very patient. I wish only to see this community thrive and I'm usually pretty open to change. I also adapt to new environments and positions very quick. Though I may be young, I am not incompetent. I hope you will take this application into consideration and maybe accept me into your family of staff. Good day to you all!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am still in school (Two years left) so sometimes I may not be as active. On top of that I am very active in my family and also the oldest so I'm usually the first to be asked to do something. Meaning I may go AFK from time to time. Hope this isn't an issue. And to any mods I may have came off as disrespectful to in the past, I apologize. Through the last year I have been working on bettering myself so I hope we can go over that and I hope I can be a better person to all of you.

egKwfSL.png

this isn't really a great way to get people to see your application, nonetheless goodluck

Thank you everyone for the criticism. If this one doesn't pass, which it most likely won't for the reasons above, I will try to do better. Starting off with not adverting in OOC

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to "desiredreputation" on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/accepted-for-interview-whats-next.6049/