Random Cheeto bag

User
Mar 16, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Random cheeto bag

Steam Name: Random Cheeto Bag

SteamID:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I'm an 17 years old

Your discord name/tag: random cheeto bag#7515

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on Atomic Sandbox? yes it is its like that cause I want a lot of people to get a hold of me easier for the mods and for new people I meet.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for? I have not been banned, warned , or kick nether jailed.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (12 hours minimum) 1 week 6 days is my exacted time.

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes I have read them fully

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I have a blue yeti microphone with a turtle beach head set.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? because I want to be able to help more of the community with admin powers like clamming tickets and deal with MASS RDM, RDM, AOS and Racism. In the server cause there are a lot of people that say the n word with the hard R and its mess up and I want to help make the server a better place for people and new people. Plus I would love to help out with some of the admin's work load like bull and doubt plus it just seem like a great community to expand and I want to be there for when these changes come into play like the server not being so leggy any more I've been around when the hole server went through the great economic crash and when they removed advanced duplicator I've seen too much change and its crazy how much has happened so instead of me being in the shadows I want to join the full atomic RP admin family and meet more new people.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? Cause I'm a good guy and both Acid and Wilker's know that I have been on the server for a long time and I help out with people that need help with bases or if they don't have a lot of people that don't have a lot of money in the server plus sometimes I give people free guns when they are new. plus I can't do much with just walking around and seeing someone that needs help with there base or something else. plus if I get a DM from an admin that's on by himself I will listen even if they are a Tmod or if Noob himself tell me to get on I will listen to all my superiors and I will do my part and make my shifts for being an admin. plus another thing is my time is very flexible on week days I will be on for most of the day when I am back from school which is usually around 3:30am or 11:00pm but on week ends I can go from when I get on the server which varies in time to 3:00 am which I can help out a lot in that time zone.

+1 youre a good person that I never had any problems with. you are pretty active in the server and avoids trouble, just make sure to include your SteamID to fill out that 3rd question

+1 I've never had any problems with him. I've sat and talked with him a bit, I think he would make a great member of the staff team.

+1 Good dude, knows the rules and is mature, hed make a good addition to the team

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to REMMAH or TKT Doubt to schedule an interview within 3 days of this message being posted.​