Australia
Username: RealZero

◈ Your In-Game Name: RealZero

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RealZero-/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: b33rus.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Warn - FailRP During Raid (Class III): Successfully Appealed

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d 17h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? AEST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4pm-2am on Weekdays, 10am-3am on Weekends

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Due to the number of troublemakers that appear when the staff aren't active within my timezone, this allows me to handle any situations required while no staff have to come online during their sleep schedules. I very much enjoy this server and want to be part of the growth and expansion within the community as a whole. This doesn't just include the staff team and my personal enjoyment of the server; it includes everyone involved in the server and who enjoys playing on it in their free time. I would personally love to improve enjoyment across the server and learn and grow with the community. Though I know the server is already a big one, I would love to see even more new players from all different regions within the community to add more diversity and increase the player count during non-peak hours. This would be one of my main goals, besides enforcing rules within the server to broaden the community more. I absolutely love the server in its current state and cannot wait to see it grow and expand. Thus, I would enjoy being part of the extension of the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm from Australia. This allows me to be on during times when the staff team may not be as active. Most of my playtime would be during most of the staff team's sleeping schedule, allowing me to enforce the rules and policies while also engaging within the community to improve players experiences. I believe I would be a great help to the staff team and the community by being there when staff need to be online. Though I have no experience, I'm a very calm and content person and know how to deal with situations that others may not be able to, allowing me to not show any bias towards players I like or dislike. Being fair and reasonable with the evidence provided. Allowing me to perform in a professional and reasonable manner, I prefer to be honest and straight forward, not beating around the bush, getting straight to the point, and allowing sits to be done relatively quickly depending on the situation and evidence provided.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
My experience with RealZero has been an extremely informative and welcoming one. I'll try to keep this short and sweet, but essentially, RealZero is exactly the type of person you want to be staff.

When I first joined the server, him and his friend Jala Peno noticed that my printers were extremely loud and introduced me to the silence upgrade mechanic for printers (informing me that they could hear it from a decent distance away). When I said I was open to learning more tips, he didn't hesitate to invite me into his base, share profits with me (a complete stranger), and teach me about base construction, raid defense, job mechanics, weapon and loadout mechanics, armor and medicinal vape mechanics, and so on. I learned an INSANE amount in literally 30 minute thanks to him.

On a business standpoint, when he noticed I was changing jobs to survey different money making methods, he actually took incentive to mention the VIP trial, which actually had me wanting to buy the VIP upgrade. As a non-staff member, he upsold an Atomic product to me in a completely non-invasive way, which is an exceptional business ethic to find in someone online.

Moving past the informative aspect though, RealZero also possesses a rare one-two punch of qualities -- politeness and professionalism. Combine those qualities alongside someone who can fill a "graveyard" schedule thanks to his international outreach, and you've got a wonderful candidate for a level-headed, player-friendly staff member.

tl;dr: chill, informative, kind, can fill needed schedule slots, and has a great sense of moral responsibility and ethics

HUGE +1

+1 Genuinely good dude, fun to play with and has a really good work ethic, also put very good effort into the application.

My experience with RealZero has been an extremely informative and welcoming one. I'll try to keep this short and sweet, but essentially, RealZero is exactly the type of person you want to be staff.

When I first joined the server, him and his friend Jala Peno noticed that my printers were extremely loud and introduced me to the silence upgrade mechanic for printers (informing me that they could hear it from a decent distance away). When I said I was open to learning more tips, he didn't hesitate to invite me into his base, share profits with me (a complete stranger), and teach me about base construction, raid defense, job mechanics, weapon and loadout mechanics, armor and medicinal vape mechanics, and so on. I learned an INSANE amount in literally 30 minute thanks to him.

On a business standpoint, when he noticed I was changing jobs to survey different money making methods, he actually took incentive to mention the VIP trial, which actually had me wanting to buy the VIP upgrade. As a non-staff member, he upsold an Atomic product to me in a completely non-invasive way, which is an exceptional business ethic to find in someone online.

Moving past the informative aspect though, RealZero also possesses a rare one-two punch of qualities -- politeness and professionalism. Combine those qualities alongside someone who can fill a "graveyard" schedule thanks to his international outreach, and you've got a wonderful candidate for a level-headed, player-friendly staff member.

tl;dr: chill, informative, kind, can fill needed schedule slots, and has a great sense of moral responsibility and ethics

HUGE +1
THANK YOU SO MUCH SILLY DUCK!!! I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SERVER!! ❤️❤️

+/- at first I thought you were just an ass but getting to know you better I got to see you're a chill and friendly guy so my + goes there. My only concern is how you would deal with the same problem that happened between you and me or if something else happens which you end up getting upset. All I can say is good luck homie. Cough cough (get better at dragon Ball Legends) cough

+/- at first I thought you were just an ass but getting to know you better I got to see you're a chill and friendly guy so my + goes there. My only concern is how you would deal with the same problem that happened between you and me or if something else happens which you end up getting upset. All I can say is good luck homie. Cough cough (get better at dragon Ball Legends) cough
Thank you for the feedback! (get better at db legends bucko smhhh) Honestly, with the situation that happened with us, if i were to handle a situation like that, I would just need a lot of evidence, since i wouldnt be bias towards either sides. Obviously I know my behaviour wasnt perfect but everyone gets a little angry from time to time but I'll definitely make sure to keep it under control to make sure it doesnt happen again. ❤️

+1 was very respectful and nice in my experiences with him. Not a lot of playtime but definitely worth a shot

+1 was very respectful and nice in my experiences with him. Not a lot of playtime but definitely worth a shot
Thank you for your feedback!!! I know my playtime isn't perfect at this moment. At this moment, I think I'm around 1d 13h, though I'll continue playing the server to further increase my playtime more and more.