Nov 6, 2023
Username: relyk

◈ Your In-Game Name: relyk

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/relyklol/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: relyklol

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 2 warns, both for rdm. One is from over a year ago, the other is a misunderstanding with people in a party.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week, 11 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Anywhere from 3pm - 4am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? A lot of the people I know on the server are on the staff team already, all of them seem to enjoy it. Recently I've been feeling a little burnt out on the server, though I do love this server, it's the only server I really play on gmod. I feel like becoming staff will give me the extra push to really enjoy the server again. The community is the reason why i keep coming back and logging on nearly everyday so any chance to better the community and help and inform new players so they keep coming back like i did.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? In real life I'm an airsoft referee, and while not exactly the same thing, many qualities transfer over. I'm willing and want to help new players better understand the server rules and mechanics. I can keep my calm in tense situations and will attempt defuse arguments. I have a good understanding of the rules, and will enforce them as such. As will all new experiences I'm willing to learn and be better.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 If you're already starting to feel burnt out I don't think staffing is going to do it for you. Already not wanting to play the game and then adding a quota on top sounds like a disaster.
That's fair, but for me at least. adding more stuff to do helps me get back into something, I won't think of it as a "quota" but rather a new way to engage with the community. I really enjoy this servers community its the main reason I play. Being able to help it out further than helping new players with tips would be enjoyable for me.

Last edited:
+1 Good application in my opinion.. i’m little by iffy on the whole thing of you being burnt out already but it seems like you really do enjoy this community and I’m willing to give you a shot and see how you do.

Good luck, Enzo.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to flooffps on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.
Make sure you make your steam profile publicly viewable so we can see your hours
For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member