Rework Meth Cook and Weed Grower

Glazzing

User
Mar 13, 2022
Currently, it is more rewarding to just AFK and prints with Professional Printer than it is to constantly maintain weed crops and make meth. I don't see why printing is more rewarding then a job that requires your full attention. I believe that the meth cook and weed grower should receive a buff in how much their drugs sell for as well as making their spawnable entities give money when destroyed. This would make being these jobs more appealing while also allowing raiding to become more beneficial.

+1
afaik meth makes about as much as a vip/vip+ rack per hour
dont know about weed.
would be nice to see other forms of money making being put in the spotlight

-/+
They've already buffed weed grower in the past. Meth cook is already good, you make a good 50k every 10 to 15 minutes.

Currently, it is more rewarding to just AFK and prints with Professional Printer than it is to constantly maintain weed crops and make meth. I don't see why printing is more rewarding then a job that requires your full attention. I believe that the meth cook and weed grower should receive a buff in how much their drugs sell for as well as making their spawnable entities give money when destroyed. This would make being these jobs more appealing while also allowing raiding to become more beneficial.
+1 I definitely think this should apply to weed grower considering that growing weed barely gets you money compared to meth cook

Suggestion Noted
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​