Rule Suggestion.

Beta

User
Mar 29, 2021
United States
Since the admin sit system is gone now I think it is appropriate that we add a new rule to cover something that may happen in "sits" now.

Class V

RDM/RDA During A Sit

I have had many sits before that the play has tried to do this only to realise that there guns wont work and cant kill the other player(s). I think if a player is going to intentionally try to minge while during a sit it should be a harsher punishment then typical RDM/RDA.​

Since the admin sit system is gone now I think it is appropriate that we add a new rule to cover something that may happen in "sits" now.

Class V

RDM/RDA During A Sit

I have had many sits before that the play has tried to do this only to realise that there guns wont work and cant kill the other player(s). I think if a player is going to intentionally try to minge while during a sit it should be a harsher punishment then typical RDM/RDA.​
Blu's most likely gonna be adding something to the sit area that doesn't let people kill each other, so it shouldn't be an issue, if it is you just have an easy jail to hand out and that's that.