Denied Skeen Staff Application

Skeen

User
Feb 19, 2022
Username: Skeen

◈ Your In-Game Name: Skeen

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199093655533

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am 16 turning 17 this december

Your Discord (with tag): Skeen#6133

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day, 11 hours, 15 minutes, 26 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? ACDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am on all the time i am a virgin

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Just like any other DarkRP server I've played, my experience was usually ruined because someone decided to break the rules either it was RDM or FailRP and I want to prevent that from happening in the future, because if some individual does break the rules it would ruin the fun for everyone else, I really Enjoy AtomicRP and want to show my support and help everyone enjoy the server. I want to make some new friends on the server and just give back to the community as much as possible.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? As a first-timer, I could help around the server and I want people to count on me being the first one to respond to their ticket and assist as much as I can. I would prefer doing staff than roleplaying as I really want to get the full emersion of being staff. I want everyone to count on me and want to help as much as I can to the higher-ups. This is my first time so please bear with me. I really want to become a staff to get that experience for the future as it may help me. I really want to learn how to use Awarns, Blogs, And learn how the server is run by Noob.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Coles Trolley recommended me to sign up for staff

+1 Seems driven and motivated to become a staff member, the app is good, Maybe try getting your playtime up to get to know the community better. Good luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Lil Marco Vert#4398 to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM your interviewer with questions/concerns.