Apr 13, 2022
Username: Slayz

◈ Your In-Game Name: Slayz

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ugslayz/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 19 , 20 this December

Your Discord (with tag): Slayz#2801

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1: Hate Speech (Class IV) Warning Date 04/13/2022 12:31:24 My first ban/warn I was new to the server and hadn't read the rules yet and used the R Slur my bad on my part <3

2: RDM (Class III) Warning Date 08/10/2022 18:59:04 RDM not too sure what happened here could of just been goofing off because I normally don't just RDM for fun lol but am sorry trying to do better for the server <3

3: RDM (Class III) Warning Date 08/11/2022 13:38:04 I think this may of been a PD situation and I just didn't understand the Rule fully or something along those lines I believe I'm not positive but I think this one was supposed to be took off as well as the next offense. But sorry as well trying to be a better person<3

4: Witch-hunting (Class II) Warning Date 08/12/2022 21:38:45 Kid was saying I was Witch-Hunting Him when I was walking around mic spamming as a Hobo and he just got upset with me because he was on a tangent that he wanted me banned idk why. But am sorry <3

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 4d 13h 57m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? During the Day and Night fr anytime I'm not playing other games or at work.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I see a lot of people who become staff and then aren't too active on the server and Id enjoy to become that Mod that's always playing around or doing something to make the game more fun and enjoyable for others to play <3 And know that there's a mod that's not cut throat but will be in needed situations.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I know I've been hostile and mean and angry towards other staff <3 love you noob but Id love to change my image and show everyone that I am a nice guy I just have issues like everyone else mine just get to me a little bit harder and faster but ill be the first to admit that. I am willing to put in the work and give it my all to see if I could maybe become a Tmod and then possibly rank up if I can do a good enough job to make the server have a noticeable difference. <3

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm very talkative I have ADHD, I'm very kind , very energetic , some say I'm funny id agree somewhat hehe, I'm pretty chill , I'm 20, not some weird 20 year old mf who texts girls on the internet either. Very encouraging of others, and id say I'm overall just chill.

Im like guns

I smoke and drink and drive like and idiot IRL lol

Another thing is I know I may have made a few enemies on the server talking my heat. But its all in good fun, I don't ever wanna ruin the fun of the game for anyone and I apologize to anyone I may have upset or ruined their gameplay experience in the past.<3 I'm going to therapy now and trying to do better <33 I was a hateful person at a time in my life and I apologize if I hurt anyone in this GOATED community

I smoke and drink and drive like and idiot IRL lol
-1 just what bro, get your shit together. that is seriously loser behaviour, you put other people in serious danger when you do shit like that. what in the world.

-1 just what bro, get your shit together. that is seriously loser behaviour, you put other people in serious danger when you do shit like that. what in the world.
Worded it horribly. I smoke , drink , and drive like an idiot. Not all together at the same time lol, I heavily disagreeing with driving under the influence. I have a buddy in the hospital rn on a ventilator because he was drinking and driving. My bad for the wording of that lol , I smoke weed dabs etc, drink beer and henny preferably , and me and my buddy's all drive fast asf bc we got fast cars that's why said like and idiot but we drive safe because fuck losing a nice car ya feel. But I 100% agree with you if someone told me they drink and drive and smoke and drive fast id be like ..... what a flex my guy.... appreciate the feedback <3

Worded it horribly. I smoke , drink , and drive like an idiot. Not all together at the same time lol, I heavily disagreeing with driving under the influence. I have a buddy in the hospital rn on a ventilator because he was drinking and driving. My bad for the wording of that lol , I smoke weed dabs etc, drink beer and henny preferably , and me and my buddy's all drive fast asf bc we got fast cars that's why said like and idiot but we drive safe because fuck losing a nice car ya feel. But I 100% agree with you if someone told me they drink and drive and smoke and drive fast id be like ..... what a flex my guy.... appreciate the feedback <3
holy moly brother, i thought you were bragging about drinking and driving. +1 based on level headed response and not being a drunk driver.

-1 | +1. but mostly -1

-I really don't like how you reflect on this warning.
4: Witch-hunting (Class II) Warning Date 08/12/2022 21:38:45 Kid was saying I was Witch-Hunting Him when I was walking around mic spamming as a Hobo and he just got upset with me because he was on a tangent that he wanted me banned idk why. But am sorry <3
-Not the worst, not the best effort
-Don't think seen ingame before to comment on character.

-1 | +1. but mostly -1

-I really don't like how you reflect on this warning.

-Not the worst, not the best effort
-Don't think seen ingame before to comment on character.
IMG_8002.jpg

-/+ way to immature from what I’ve seen, but some people change so I guess we will see. Good luck

-1 needs some more effort into the last questions, I didn't like how he responded to his warns, I feel like you could reapply and make it in if you looked at some accepted applications.

Application Denied
Due to your current warnings and status on the server with the community. If you would like to try again, make sure your record is clean of warnings and you have a better standing in the community.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team or your interviewer on our discord.​