Paw Paw, Michigan
Your In-Game Name:
Slender Cain

Steam Name:

Slender Cain

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Slender_cain/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

I am 28 years old, I'll be 29 on July 30th!

Your discord name/tag:

Slender_Cain #9741

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes, I use the same name on all platforms.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

I do not have any warns, kicks, or bans on my account.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

I believe I am sitting right around 4 days and 8 hours on the server. (I have 938 hours on Gmod.)

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes, I have fully read the rules as well I have made sure to get clarification on anything I do not understand.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes, I have read the DRP Staff Information Section multiple times to insure I understand it.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes, I do have a microphone and I use it all the time its my preferred method of communication.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

I use to run a very simple server about 10 years ago but a lot has changed since then.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

I have been told by Divine and Shilo that I should re-apply for staff.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

I don't have direct hands on experience with them but I have been researching how they work and how to use it via reading and tutorials, Im also a very fast learner.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I want to be a part of the Staff Team because I love this server this is the only server I play on any more. And in my opinion it is the best server because of its community and the content that comes from it. I'm so excited just to be a part of the community and meeting so many people I have made quite a few friends along the way and I continue to meet new people each time I play! I would love to be able to put time back in to the server to help insure it stays a fun and inviting place for both new players and veteran Atomic Network members. I really enjoy all the staff members I have met and I get along with them and think it would be a really good time helping out!

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I feel I should be accepted onto the staff team because I have can do attitude. there is very little I can not achieve once I have a goal in mind. as I mentioned above I have been checking and double checking all rules, as well as the tools the staff use to try and make my self familiar with how everything works. I really to enjoy helping other players figuring by teaching them how to do things in game, and if I cant help them or I'm unable to help with there problem I try and point them in the right direction to insure they can get whatever information they need! I am a people person I will try to make friends with just about anyone given the chance, and to me its worth going the extra mile to either help someone or teach them. I also know when I'm in over my head and if I make a mistake I am willing to own up to it and do what I must to make things right. I do pride my self on being an honest person. I am also in game most weekdays and if there is ever an emergency I can jump on to help.

What is your timezone?
Eastern Daylight Time.

+1, really nice guy, very underated possible staff, he has all the right abilities, and the right judgement to be a long term staff member. And nice app

+1
You have a good grasp of the rules, and you are pretty active, mature.
All around a nice guy. Would love to see him get an interview.

+1
Smart, mature, calm/collected, and well meets our standards for staff. I've spent a very considerable amount of time with him and am very confident in his ability to assist in our community.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Beta Male on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Unknown on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.