Denied SlyDog Staff Application

SlyDog

User
Jun 13, 2023
Username: SlyDog

◈ Your In-Game Name: Slydog

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199229960368/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: slydog. / Jarome Hennessy (was curse#3456)

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Propminging. This was a missuderstanding that happened well over a year ago and i have mature from then. Me and my friend was goofing off and being completely un aware of the rules. This will not happen ever again because it disrupts the flow and wellbeing of the server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 days.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT, I live in Florida (Winter Garden)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12pm to 9pm on Weekdays. On weekends it will ranged from around 12pm to 1am. If i am not avalible i will be sure to declare my absence. If this ever happens (most likely never will) It will be because of an emergency, party, eating, or on vacation.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to create a fun environment for all players. I also believe that i will fit in well with the community. I want to also socialize with the community and become friends with everyone. With my help and assistance on the server more burdens will be lifted and the server will run smoother. I think i deserve a chance because i can cheer people up and make the server happy, fun, and fair.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe that i have the capabilities to become a staff member because that i can respond fast when i am needed, make the game fun, and in a problem or fight i will be sure to make things right and fair. I think that i will get along well with the staff team and it will give me something to do over the summer and in general. If I get a chance, i will prove that i am worthy to be a staff member on Atomic RP.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I do not have amazing memory, so i do forget things from time to time. I also have expressive aphasia Which hinders my ability to speak clearly.

Last edited:
Overall you have good playtime and seem like a funny person in game. I think my only interaction with you was yesterday so I do wonder how active you are.
I think your post could use significantly more effort, for now I am giving a
-1 for lack of effort, but would love for this to change.

+1
After receiving criticism, you have taken the initiative to revise your application. I believe there is always space for improvement, and I must say, it has definitely become better than its previous version. As I mentioned before, based on my interactions with you in-game, you come across as a humorous individual.
In my opinion, the fact that you can accept criticism and make changes accordingly demonstrates your potential to be an excellent staff member. It highlights your ability to continually improve and progress, which are essential qualities for any team.

Last edited:
Overall you have good playtime and seem like a funny person in game. I think my only interaction with you was yesterday so I do wonder how active you are.
I think your post could use significantly more effort, for now I am giving a
-1 for lack of effort, but would love for this to change.
I understand this! Im under a time crunch currently because i have an anniversary to attend to. But otherwise i will most definitely put in more effort next time!

I understand this! Im under a time crunch currently because i have an anniversary to attend to. But otherwise i will most definitely put in more effort next time!
You’re also always able to edit your current post if you find time and will happily change my post when I see fit :)

Application Denied
Your responses in your interview showed us that you would need a lot of refreshers on the rules. While we thought you'd make a great fit, we need to make sure that you understand our rules fully before bringing you onto the team.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​

Application Denied
Your responses in your interview showed us that you would need a lot of refreshers on the rules. While we thought you'd make a great fit, we need to make sure that you understand our rules fully before bringing you onto the team.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​
sure thing