Denied SpydrByte Staff Application

SpydrByte

User
Jul 28, 2022
Username: SpydrByte

◈ Your In-Game Name: OPSpydr

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199201961702/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: _spyderbyte

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Day+

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3 to 8, maybe 9 on weekdays but 12 to 9 on weekends

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I love the staff, they're hilarious and very serious about RP. Just like me and I want to make G-mod Dark RP servers a better place.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because they can trust me and I love G-Mod. I watch so many youtubers that play it and I know the rules to Atomic, And I will help everybody that needs me. And I don't care about benefits I just want to make this server a better place.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have a lot of time in other source games like TF2 and SFM. Thats pretty much it.

-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team. you can take a look at some accepted applications for example and edit your application and votes could change.​

-1 Needs more explanations but also more experience. I ADORE this player theyre awesome and have a great attitude and i think they have a bright future here however, theyre still trying to figure out how gmod works, much less how staffing and rules work. Once theyre more comfortable with gmod on a technical level id love to see them reapply!

As always im here to help if you are actually serious about Atomic, whether youre accepted or not Spyder!

-1 for now as you don’t have the 100hrs on gmod quite yet. Would love to see you put in another app once you reach it though!

-1 Interactions natural, but this is way too short and low effort.

N72gCy4.jpg

-1 Reasons above. Would recommend looking at accepted applications to get an idea of what to write.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/