User
Nov 29, 2020
USA
Your In-Game Name: Vinny Gestapo

Steam Name: Vinny!

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:105423447

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):16

Your discord name/tag: Vinny!#9423

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No just doesnt have the family lastname! But it does include Vinny

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for? No I Have A Clean Record!

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum) 3 Days!

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes and i plan on keeping up with them.

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook? Yes and i also plan on keeping them open if i become staff so i have a reference guide!

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes i use it more than anything! I only type when i have music or on the phone!

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to join the community for multiple reasons, mainly to help with the staff members they do so much for us and never have time to roleplay. I want to help the server during night shifts because i usually am away at night all night some nights and i can assist and prevent the server from falling apart and ruining others game play / roleplay!

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? Reasons why i should be accepted to the staff team is because i have a view for the server and the success of the server means alot to me since i enjoy the roleplay and i believe others should have a great time on the server as i did as a normal player i want to help like i was assisted during my first stages of joining the community. I also have a great mindset on rules and ways of enforcing the way this server enjoys them being enforced!

If any questions please ask i would love to answer them!

Last edited:
-1 I don't rlly think that you are staff material. From my interactions with you in game I couldn't see you as staff. I need to see more maturity from you and see that you actually have a concept of the rules until that I'm going to stay at a -1.

-1 I don't rlly think that you are staff material. From my interactions with you in game I couldn't see you as staff. I need to see more maturity from you and see that you actually have a concept of the rules until that I'm going to stay at a -1.
Thank you for your honesty! I will try to prove im up for the job!

I played with you for a while today, you seem to have a pretty good grasp on the rules even to the point of correcting your friends when they misunderstood our rules. For the length of the time we played together, you were very mature, friendly, calm, cool, and collected. It’s gonna have to be a +1 for me unless somebody can show me otherwise 🙂

+1, Seems pretty chill, haven't talked to him much, but when i did he is pretty funny and knows a bit about our rules. Best of luck with your App!!!

You've got a good grasp on our rules, from the sits I've had with you, you have acted very maturely. I look forward to the outcome of your application!
best of luck!

+1

I played with you for a while today, you seem to have a pretty good grasp on the rules even to the point of correcting your friends when they misunderstood our rules. For the length of the time we played together, you were very mature, friendly, calm, cool, and collected. It’s gonna have to be a +1 for me unless somebody can show me otherwise 🙂
<3. I enjoy playign with you! Keep up your good work too!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers to schedule your interview within the next week from this message being posted.​