DarkTreip

Duck 🦆
User
Oct 22, 2021
Planet Earth
atomicnetworks.co
Your In-Game Name: ☕︎︎ DarkTreip ☕︎︎

Steam Name: DarkTreip

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198929338571/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am 15

Your discord name/tag: Dark Treip#1911

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes. It just does not have the emojis on discord

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? yes I was warned/banned for hate speech because I said the f-word. But I strive to keep my record clean for the rest of the time I play. But ever since then I have received no other warnings/bans.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
I have 1w 6h 36m at the time I am writing this.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yes I have read them closely.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I have Read all the staff info.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes I do.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No, I have absolute 0 experience with staffing.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No I have not.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
No

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be apart of the staff team because I have a lot of hours on Gmod and I want to try something new and I want to be apart of a amazing and helpful community already and make the experience for other players on the server more enjoyable. I want to be on the staff team to not only provide support to the people in the server but I also want to be here to help new people get into the DarkRp experience and at least enjoy as much as they can while they play.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted onto the staff team because I can offer a great deal of help on the server when it gets rough or there are no staff on. I am also a decent person in-game and I can be very serious when I need to be and I can keep my cool during stressful situations. Plus I also want to help out with tickets and get to learn how to staff and how all the staffing stuff works. I am also a very quick learner when it comes to important things and I really want to be apart of this awesome community and help keep the server nice and calm.

What is your timezone?
Central standard time (CST)

What time of the day are you usually on?
I am normally on at about 10am to about 2am to 3am

+1

+Great hours,
+Seen you around,

-App in my opinion is meh,
-Has a IV Warn,

I was struggling to pick between a +1 or a +/-.
After sometime I gave you benefit of the doubt and have given you a +1.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Pear Sauce on discord (Pear#4325) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Beta on Discord (Blake#6299) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied