Accepted Synth Staff Application

Synth

User
Jul 23, 2023
Username: Synth

◈ Your In-Game Name: ballsucker9000

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199087944604/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: ballsucker9000.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have gotten 5 non-permanent warns in my time playing on Atomic RP, 2 of which were more recent, the other 3 were from either 2020 or 2021. I have been blacklisted falsely before due to playing on the server using a virtual machine. The theory me and the person who unblacklisted me had was that someone else also using the virtual machine service had played on Atomic RP before and was blacklisted, due to virtual machines sharing an IP address anybody else using one was also blacklisted. This is the service I use incase you were curious or wanted to learn more about virtual machines : https://shadow.tech

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week and 7 hours as of writing this

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Monday - Friday 3PM - 10PM. Saturday - Sunday 11AM - 10PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to feel like I have more of a voice in the Atomic RP community. I want to be able to get rid of people that are causing trouble so that people who are there to enjoy their play sessions can have a better time in-game. I also want to be able to take some of the weight off of the other staff members so they can enjoy playing instead of having to take too many tickets.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I can assess situations quickly and deal with them accordingly. Having me on the staff team would mean less people ruining the fun of Atomic RP for others. I also think I would be a good addition due to my patience, friendliness and, understanding towards people who may not reciprocate those feelings. I'm able to work fast so I can take on more tickets and allow my fellow staff members to enjoy the game more.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My name is Casey, I'm currently a high school student and I'm working towards being able to work in culinary arts. I'm 15 and I enjoy and spend most of my time on my PC. I love the community that Atomic RP has and the friends I've met in it, I hope to meet more through becoming a staff member. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application. Have a good rest of your day or night.

+1 player communicated via Discord asking for advice and that tells me that they’d do the same as staff also great effort on the App I say give ‘em an interview