Accepted T.Ward Staff Application

T.Ward

User
Feb 19, 2022
Username: T.Ward

◈ Your In-Game Name: T.Ward

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096093879

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 24

Your Discord (with tag): T.Ward#6151

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned for RDM X1 due to a mistake I have made for killing a hobo outside of pd while pd raiding. On another server they always had it set to where anyone inside or around the building you were raiding was aloud to be killed. I know the rules now.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was prior Staff on an old server called Sims RP. I was a head admin and played the server as staff for 1 year. I have also been community director of a Five M server on gta5. I have also been staff on multiple other servers before I ended up selling my pc the first time.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Daylight

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am on anytime I can be on weekends and after noonish on weekdays.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would love to be apart of atomic because the community seems to be an amazing welcoming community. I would love to join the staff team and move my way up in ranks to help the community with all other staff and players. I also love playing the server due to amazing jobs you can play as and also the Role Play that people do on the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm a very mature 24 year old that can bring prior experience to the staff team. I'm not here to be staff to have the powers I'm here to make sure all players on the server can have an enjoyable role play experience without having to worry about rule breakers. I'm also here to help new players to the game and teach them the ropes of starting out btw I helped two people on the server today that has never played gmod before. I'm also here to help staff and make them better staff.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm 24 years old and I work in the construction field I also take care of my 3 year old and my faience witch means I can never promise to be on all the time but I will always try my best. I will always have access to forums on my cell.

+1 Solid app with some previous staff experience to back it up. Just try not to assist raids as a merc no more lmao. You need to call your own raids as merc.

+1 Great application talked to this player in-game about becoming staff and seems very motivated to be the best!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Lil Marco Vert#4398 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Tungsten#7445 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.