Denied TAZ Staff Application

TAZ

User
Sep 24, 2022
Username: TAZ

◈ Your In-Game Name: TAZ

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199394669000/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 21

Your Discord (with tag): Toxicmaniac#8216

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. failrp for cuffing someone in my party

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d 2h 1m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EMT1 (europe)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 17-20

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I personally had some bad experience with trolls on this server and staff was not online at this moment for another 10 minutes, so i wanted to be helpful for people who need help with trolls or rule violations. also im a great fan of the setup of this server and i decided to help the most i can.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? because im a calm mannered player who can control himself good in stressfull situations, no matter what insult is thrown at me. within other reasons are my motivation to keep the server nice and clean for all the players who intend to abide by the rules

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

' I personally had some bad experience with trolls on this server and staff was not online at this moment for another 10 minutes, so i wanted to be helpful for people who need help with trolls or rule violations. also im a great fan of the setup of this server and i decided to help the most i can.'

Sorry but yourself you're a toxic individual who can't even stop trolling in chat by calling me racist when I've never said anything racist in this server or around anybody.
Now you think as a staff you could handle a situation without having the proper maturity or context to even proceed with it?

' I personally had some bad experience with trolls on this server and staff was not online at this moment for another 10 minutes, so i wanted to be helpful for people who need help with trolls or rule violations. also im a great fan of the setup of this server and i decided to help the most i can.'

Sorry but yourself you're a toxic individual who can't even stop trolling in chat by calling me racist when I've never said anything racist in this server or around anybody.
Now you think as a staff you could handle a situation without having the proper maturity or context to even proceed with it?

you literally kept calling people by their race and classifing them by nationality wich to me seems failry racist so if you have a personal problem with my opinion to your personality then leave it out the staff application as this has nothing to do with you and me but everything with me and my commitment to the abiding by server rules and making sure other people do.

-1 You do not meet our requirements for staffing, you must have 100 hours on gmod and you have 54 hours total, I suggest playing the game a bit more then come back and apply again once you reach the requirements

you literally kept calling people by their race and classifing them by nationality wich to me seems failry racist so if you have a personal problem with my opinion to your personality then leave it out the staff application as this has nothing to do with you and me but everything with me and my commitment to the abiding by server rules and making sure other people do.
Sorry but I won't let a literal white person judge me for my use of the word 'nigga', now if you can't really understand that one race is different from the other when it comes to judging a historical word, then don't even apply for staff.

Stop being immature, learn the rules, learn contexts and then come back at me calling me racist again, lol.

Sorry but I won't let a literal white person judge me for my use of the word 'nigga', now if you can't really understand that one race is different from the other when it comes to judging a historical word, then don't even apply for staff.

Stop being immature, learn the rules, learn contexts and then come back at me calling me racist again, lol.
To your information and as clearance i did not have an issue with you freely using the nword with a soft a, what my personal problem with your behavior was and is, is the fact that you allow to judge other people by their accents and behavior to classify them as certain races and assuming their races and seemingly
in some opinions try and use them as insult replacements. every person is equal " white french dudes" aswell as " literal white persons" aswell as people of color, so in my personal opinion you seem realativly racist since you are the one classifing people by race and nationality and not by their actions.
how ever this conversation wont have a foreseeable end i will end it for you since i believe you to be to stubborn to admit to the fact that opinions differ and you in certain situation in my opinion carry as much blame as other unnamed individuals.

-1 i have seen you in game at least. you don't meet the requirements of having 100 hours on gmod and you could have put a little more effort into your application.

Application Denied

Failure to meet Requirements. Sorry

Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team or your interviewer on our discord.