Accepted Texas Red Staff Application

T

Texas Bread

Username: Texas Red

◈ Your In-Game Name: Texas Bread

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142601424/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 19 Years Old

Your Discord (with tag): Edward Mueller#2795

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. It's been very long since I've been warned, but my worst warn was a class III for RDM, back when I was new to the server. There were two class II warns, one of which was killbinding during a mugging

How much playtime do you have on the server? About 1 month and 12 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? If I'm working, anywhere between 4 PM EST and 9 PM EST. If I'm not working, Anywhere between 4 PM EST and 6 AM EST

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love the atomic servers, and I love the time I spend on the server and meeting new people all the time. I want to be able to serve the server more, and make it an open and welcoming place to as many people as possible. I already help out a bunch of new people, whether it be basing, teaching how to work certain jobs, or even base designs and rules to follow on them. I aim to help out as much as possible, and the only way to do that at this point is to become a member of the staff team

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted onto the staff team because I'm active throughout the community, whether it be on the forums or in game. I've gone through the rules several times, and keep myself updated on any changes. I aid in expanding the knowledge of the rules, or helping to enforce the rules whether through informing what can or cannot be done or reporting any wrongdoing. If you accept me onto the staff team, I'm sure to help make Atomic the best server it can be

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+1
+ Active
+ Good playtime
+ Known throughout the community
+ Decent app

Best of luck!

+1 Very good interactions minus the 15 mil he conned out of me when raiding him lmao. But he definately knows rules well and the application is decent.

+1 Good application that shows effort and Texas is very active within the community.
-1 didn’t put me down as a recommendation :(

+1 Great playtime, No active warnings, Active, Good application. You seem like a dedicated applicant, Good luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Killuminati#0797 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.