Accepted TinyTecca Staff Application

TinyTecca

Mod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Jan 4, 2022
Username: TinyTecca

◈ Your In-Game Name: TinyTecca

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880696572/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): i am 18 years old

Your Discord (with tag): Lil_singhsong#5080 but in the atomic discord its tinytecca

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? i have a play time of 5 days and 9 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? my time zone is gmt

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm usually active on the server from 12pm to about 2am most days. this usually does change but relatively stays the same sort of time

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would love to become apart of an amazing staff team with friendly people all working together to try and make the server a more fun experience for people looking for a fun roleplay server. personally I feel there are times where I find my self waiting for tickets for 30 mins maybe more.
I could be on at these times as I live in England and help people when not many staff members are on.
I first joined the server 8 months ago after the servers I used to play became corrupted with bad admins that were biased and didn't take the sits properly. This made me stop playing dark roleplay all together therefor I wouldn't want anyone else to go through that as it ruins the feel for the game.
it wasn't until recently I remembered the sever and because the server runs smoothly I have been playing a lot and it would be great if I could involve my time to help the server and its players .

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to make atomic server an even better role play experience than it already is. I could be professional not only during sits even just helping people with there questions about the server. I believe I could handle any problem anyone has as I'm a good listener. I will do all the training required with high level of respect for the other staff members.
I would always do as I am told and I will execute what I have been taught and shown flawlessly.
I've played a lot of other dark roleplay severs before and I have never found a server I could be apart of and I believe this is the best server to invest my time into.
I'm dedicated to helping people, always professional and calm to others even when they are being disrespectful.
I think I would get along well with all the staff as you all seem like nice people as I've never had a bad experience during a sit with you all.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. im dedicated and will listen and open to learn

+1 I’ll be the first to say I’ve never seen you on, but your staff application is very solid and for that I’ll give you a plus 1

+1
+ Good app
+ No warns
+ Good playtime
+ Good knowledge of the rules even though you used to be in Lucianos