Denied TNT Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: TNT

◈ Your In-Game Name: RichestInBrazil

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198950331271/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: hanzotf21842 (Display name: Richest In Brazil)

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? I currently 1 Week 4 Days 10 Hours and 58 Minutes and likely will have much more next time you see my playtime.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time (CST)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Every day of every hour usually unless it's a school then it's 4 PM to 12 AM. (7AM -12 AMish on a regular basis)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I wish to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team for the fact that I have taken a look at my prior application and have found major mistakes (i.e., how I said I wanted to enforce heavy rules to make AtomicRP worse, which I realize was in poor taste). I wish to start over and say that I was not trying hard enough to create the best application I could make and it truly showed.

Mainly, I truly want to help other players understand the rules fully because most players that get reported -excluding playtime- really do not know how the rules work due to the sheer size of them. I wish to and want to help players understand their mistakes even if they do not want to. At the least they know if they recreate the same mistake it may result in everlasting consequences.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have carefully contemplated my application for some time now and realize that the true reason I wish to be a part of the staff is to provide a clear and concise version of the rules to keep players from violating said rules—consequently getting in trouble—and ruining not only their own but other players' experience.
Additionally, I have one of the most flexible schedules and can be active for hours at a time. I find that time and dedication are valuable resources, and so after careful consideration, I find myself deeply committed to this goal and say that I believe I would be a beneficial asset to the AtomicRP staff.
I truly should be accepted because I have a deep pit of knowledge of this servers' rules from the many times I have reread the forums and even written the rules -which is in my google docs presentation-. If you wish for a specific rule to be verified I would likely be one to know it and if I actually do not I am able to check what rule it is faster than a McDonald's ice cream machine breaks.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Since I have been reading the rules constantly, I have created a summarized version of them in this google slides presentation for my convenience in order to help me review the rules easier -as clarification purposes of sorts- (https://docs.google.com/presentatio...vRFcQKo0hA-c/edit#slide=id.g255cb77a3d4_0_126), which I will update to have every single rule and to be cleaner with animated images, however I see that this can be a problem because it can be seen as cheating from some moderators and during my staff interview -if I get accepted- I am willing to not only share my screen, but also have a webcam showing either my face or my screen as the current staff interviewing me likes. I thank you all for the cooperation and once again I am sorry for the misunderstanding that had happened with my last application and I especially apologize to the separate staff members that I may have offended/annoyed.

Last edited:
+1
Your application could use some work. On the last question, the first half of your answer should go to the previous question. I believe you could elaborate some more on why you want to and should be staff rather than mainly focusing on bringing up your past application.

I am giving you my +1 because I see the dedication and seriousness of you becoming staff. I believe you have potential on the team and I really like what you got going on with the Google slides to assist you better in knowing and memorizing the server rules.

+1
Your application could use some work. On the last question, the first half of your answer should go to the previous question. I believe you could elaborate some more on why you want to and should be staff rather than mainly focusing on bringing up your past application.

I am giving you my +1 because I see the dedication and seriousness of you becoming staff. I believe you have potential on the team and I really like what you got going on with the Google slides to assist you better in knowing and memorizing the server rules.
I believe to have made my staff application better to the standards you have asked for! However I will reread and possibly edit it again just to make sure.

+1 have great interactions with this player. I do foresee them struggling a lot during training but I think as long as upper staff is willing to put in some extra time and effort that this player with do well in the long run.

Changing my vote to -1 after some behaviors that have been reported. I no longer feel comfortable endorsing this player based on their treatment of other players, and rule knowledge/abuse.

Last edited:
+1, Not many interactions with this player but none have been negative

-1 I personally do not think this player will do well as a staff member.

I haven’t had any real interactions with this player.
Your application is good, however the way you are presenting yourself in this thread gives me worries of immaturity.
I do hope you realize that it’s work to be staff, and takes quite a bit of time
I am neutral on this applicant.
I still think you will get to the interview stage.

+\-

+1 TNT has no warns in his week of playtime, impressive. They seem to really care for the server. Let's see an interview

+1 have great interactions with this player. I do foresee them struggling a lot during training but I think as long as upper staff is willing to put in some extra time and effort that this player with do well in the long run.

Changing my vote to -1 after some behaviors that have been reported. I no longer feel comfortable endorsing this player based on their treatment of other players, and rule knowledge/abuse.
I would appreciate knowing what you feel like created this minus 1! I would also like you to know that I am no longer abusing the rule you have seen me using that is in your dms and I will likely never will again because of these consequences.

I would appreciate knowing what you feel like created this minus 1! I would also like you to know that I am no longer abusing the rule you have seen me using that is in your dms and I will likely never will again because of these consequences.
This is not a text channel, please stop commenting on your staff application please!!

I have seen myself do some wrongdoings recently and these wrongdoings have caused me and many other much trouble and so I promise you all to be a better player and to attempt to create nicer interactions! One way of how I am accomplishing this is by banning myself from warning other players in order to not be rude or disrespectful. I must say that I have learned from this short mishap and will read up on these enforced rules that are separate from the rules I usually know. In fact I am reading them right now! Have an tremendous Thursday!

Last edited:
I too change my vote to a -1
I see a lot of difficulties that may arise if you were to become staff. I say take some time to put yourself out there and show off a better you. Also, try not to have discussions with others or yourself in your application reply section. Your reply section shouldn't be an area where you give people your life updates and how you feel about their responses to your application. I say use this app as a learning experience and come back at another time.

I too change my vote to a -1
I see a lot of difficulties that may arise if you were to become staff. I say take some time to put yourself out there and show off a better you. Also, try not to have discussions with others or yourself in your application reply section. Your reply section shouldn't be an area where you give people your life updates and how you feel about their responses to your application. I say use this app as a learning experience and come back at another time.
I appreciate the input! However I really want to try my hardest with this staff application as it is because as said before this is my second app! If you will please tell me why do you see difficulties arise if I may become staff!

Last edited:
This is how serious I am about this I am not waiting 2 more weeks for this
I’f you are serious about this application stop replying to everyone that leaves a review please!! It’s showing you have no patience and that’s not a good look

I’f you are serious about this application stop replying to everyone that leaves a review please!! It’s showing you have no patience and that’s not a good look
I am deeply sorry for the look that I am showing. I simply have time to spare. I will no longer *reply to this forum until the result. Due to the inconvenience that I may have caused.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.