Accepted UltraClouds Staff Application

UltraClouds OVO

User
Aug 11, 2023
Username: UltraClouds

◈ Your In-Game Name: UltraClouds

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199167737200

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Ultra#9613

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days 1 hour and 4 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4pm to 1am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would love to be part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because, most importantly I would love to help out the community and make Atomic in even better place so people can enjoy their experience. Secondly, Since I have more time to play, I feel like I can make a good impact on the staff team because, I am really active on the server, I also been staff in a Military RP in a game called Rec Room so i feel that I have a good knowledge in role play. Next, I've been through all the rules on Atomic, Staff enforcement, Classes like ( I. II, III, IV, V), The main rules like witchhunting, scamming, hate-speech, NLR, RP actions, Raiding, and Basing. Finally, I feel like I'm going to have a good experience and have fun as a Staff member also making sure the community are have a good experience in AtomicRP!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted because as I mentioned I have a good knowledge in role play, and it would definitely help out since this is a role play community. I also Know pretty well every atomic rule because I went through them constantly when I first Joined and before me making this application also learning from other players in atomic. I know Staffing is a hard Job that's why I have learned over the years in my staffing experience many traits for example, I am very mature, I can keep my cool in bad situations, friendly, strict when I need to and I get along with people very well, also a fun and enjoyable person to be around.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.