upgrade all button on the printer rack

King Bagel

User
May 29, 2021
i know im not the only who is tired of placing a printer rack and upgrading your printers 1 by 1 its just annoying
so thats why i think there should be a upgrade all button it could be at the bottom of the printer screen like all the other buttons

its not a big issue its just a quality of life change that would be well appreciated by the community

This might not be possible noob isn't the creator of the addon SPrinters which is the printers. He would probably have to ask the creator of the addon to do it. If he was to do it himself it would probably to much of a hassle, then again I don't know much about this kind of stuff

This might not be possible noob isn't the creator of the addon SPrinters which is the printers. He would probably have to ask the creator of the addon to do it. If he was to do it himself it would probably to much of a hassle, then again I don't know much about this kind of stuff
I mean your right but it's just a thought

i think he just needs to recode the thing

Suggestion Denied
Hawk makes a very good point. Noob did not make SPrint and he does not intend to mess around with it. Thanks for making a suggestion <3.​