Vinnyyy!

User
Mar 3, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Vinnyy Corleone

Steam Name: Vinny!

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/sadVinnyyyy/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your discord name/tag: Vinny!#9423

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No Its Not!

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes i have but they were for minor things such as a warn of fail rp this was a warn from a while back. i have been banned by Gem The Bard For a unjustified reason known as "Ban Me Than Pussy" And he did without a warranted reason.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
1 week and 5 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes and i plan to stay on the rules as they update.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes on atomic and other police rp servers! I was in a incident on here which led to me being removed on the staff team but i have learned from these problems!

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No i have not

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Yes i do!
Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be apart of the community again for many reasons! As to i used to always be a helping hand and would be online when most were not on the server to help! I had a positive mindset to help and always encourage a great time on the server which led me to apply again for the server! I also feel that with more staff help we can keep this server in line and have a more positive rp and less problems between players. Since i used to be staff i know my ways around and i feel i can be a better staff member as to i learned alot while no longer being a staff member.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted for more than one reason, my past is my past and i can guarantee that's not who i am. Reasons as to why i should be accepted is because i have a great attitude for this server and can be a great hand at times for the players when other staff want to enjoy there roleplay. Reason 2 can be found because i have a the previous history on here with being a staff member already. i feel that i can show my worth as a staff member by showing a new side of me and not the old me. If you have any specific questions on why i should be accepted please reply and ask me so i can get them straight forward and not waste your time im here to help the community not to waste your time! Thank you for reading this!

-1 you were really toxic and I don't see you being staff as before when you were staff you rdmed me and didn't understand the rules I think you need to change your attitude to be a staff member .

-1 you were really toxic and I don't see you being staff as before when you were staff you rdmed me and didn't understand the rules I think you need to change your attitude to be a staff member .
I understand! But i simply dont remember the occurrence of this incident! I'm sorry i also believe you got that mixed up with my buddy vito corleone!

+1
It would be nice to have you back after speaking to you again i can see you did change and seem like a better perosn now and will be more responcable for anything to come as well as help again.

Haven't seen you on the server

Last time I spoke to you-you told me your intentions

You even said something along the lines of you don't need ATMC because you own your own FiveM server

I would like to see you active and show us you've changed

Other than that I have no problem with you being staff

• Wow
Reactions: Unknown
Haven't seen you on the server

Last time I spoke to you-you told me your intentions

You even said something along the lines of you don't need ATMC because you own your own FiveM server

I would like to see you active and show us you've changed

Other than that I have no problem with you being staff
My intentions? lets not forget my intentions for this server is nothing but pure love for the community last i checked you only got staff the first time cause of me <3.

-1 almost every time I have interacted with you you have been a toxic person i do not think you would be a good staff member

My intentions? lets not forget my intentions for this server is nothing but pure love for the community last i checked you only got staff the first time cause of me <3.
^^^ Prime example of him not changing he's still toxic lol

-1 from me. I personally have seen many poor experiences from other players. I also personally don't think that you are the right fit for the staff team. Your attitude towards negative situations in the past and the way that you have handled yourself show that you don't have the correct personality for staffing.

I don't have any problems with you on a personal level and I think that you are a good person at heart, however as said previously I don't think that you have the right aptitude.