Denied YxungBlood Staff Application

YxungBlood

ex-Youngest ex-Admin
User
Aug 16, 2022
Canadia
Username: YxungBlood

◈ Your In-Game Name: YxungBlood

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199169798431/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 15 going 16

Your Discord (with tag): iYB#8613

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I had 3 warns before they were cleared and I currently have 1 warn for RDM.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 7 days, 6-7 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard - EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4pm - 12pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Recently I had gotten back into Gmod and been playing the only server I have ever been on for more than 3 minutes, which is AtomicRP. I want people to have an enjoyable time as I had on this server with meeting new people, the opportunities that are presented, an enjoyable community, and staff who involve themself in the community. I want to be that staff member where any member can come to me for questions or problems while being comfortable, I want to be that staff member who is trusted and well known by the community, my sole goal is to try and be the best staff member that there ever was on this server. I don't want players waiting 5 minutes for a staff member to accept their ticket, I want half that time, people who are forced to wait 10 minutes for a MRDM or MRDA will only have to wait half of the time they expected when I am staff on duty. I have been seeing many people being accepted to become staff members and my goal is not to replace them, but it is to work with them and encourage them to be the best of the best.
So to put the reason why I would want to be a part of the staff team is to give back to the community because they gave me an enjoyable experience.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I would be a great staff member because I believe I know the rules well. If I was unsure of a rule I was not afraid to make a ticket on the discord to ask my question and I always asked for examples so I knew the rule even better. If I'm made a trial mod every time I accept a ticket I will always want to hear both explanations of whatever the accusation as recently i've been seeing bans happen but the person who is being punished has not been able to voice his side of the story! Not on my watch if I become staff. What I want is to help the other staff members by accepting the in-game tickets faster than ever as mentioned, I understand the minimum amount of tickets needed to be accepted for staff is 50-100 but with my schedule, I want to get more, I wanna reach high. I want to see if I can possibly get 150-200 tickets a week and I may not know how much each mod takes a week but 150-200 seems very doable for me and since the school year is/has started there may not be many mods available so I think having me on the team will help out and as mentioned I want people to be comfortable when approaching a staff on duty like me. Another reason why I would like to be staff is that I always see about 4-5 staff members in the discord call and that shows how much of a group you are, dedicating yourself to be in that call nearly everyday shocks me and it looks like the staff community are always in touch with each other, I would like to be apart of that too. Some people become staff for free supporter or like to have the feeling of higher power but for me its all about the experience.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm Canadian so I'm guaranteed to be polite and nice;) Besides school I do Brazilian jiu-jitsu 3-4 times a week but each session is only an hour so it shouldn't be a problem for me staffing, I enjoy travelling and the only time I would become LOA if I was leaving my house for a while (camping/travelling) or if school work becomes hectic Also thanks for taking the time to look over my staff application it is much appreciated and please let me know if I could have done better, I am always open for suggestions.

Application Denied

Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team or your interviewer on our discord.​