Accepted Zerks Staff Application

NYCYoshi

User
May 6, 2022
Username: Zerks

◈ Your In-Game Name: Zerks

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/PhoenixBlade_YT/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am 15 years old I will be turning 16 on July 17th.

Your Discord (with tag): Zerks#4713

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? I have no warns on the server I have gotten into a few situations involving staff but they have been resolved.

How much playtime do you have on the server?
1d 11h 40m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes I have I also keep them open on tabs if I need to look over them.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No I don't

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No I have not

What is your time zone? Easter Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm usually on in the afternoon but I'm on sometimes in the morning but it all really depends on my work schedule. I usually work weekends and 1 or 2 weekdays but other than that I'm open most of the time

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? AtomicRP is the best server in my opinion that I have been on and there is some really great people on the server who all joke and have fun. Its not like any other dark rp servers which are mostly broken and pay to win. AtomicRP has a balanced system great staff you can pay for ranks yet it will not make you op with broken guns and 1000hp it makes dark rp fun for everyone. There are no broken rules like in other servers where a admin can rule over everyone and is immune to all rules. there is a lot of choices for jobs and the base design rules are very lenient I have played the server over the past couple of days and I can say it has been an a amazing experience when I first started the server and I was rdm'd there was a staff meber at the ready the staff are very kind and polite. This server has been so good that its now my main server for now and in the months to come overall AtomicRP is one of the best servers I have seen on gmod dark rp and I would love to be apart of the staff team.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted because although I don't have any previous staff experience I know a good bit of the mods I'm not afraid to reach out to other mods If I am confused about a subject. I have the rules page on another tab all the time, I'm chill and nice until it comes down to being serious. I have also have the punishment guidelines and the staff handbook on different tabs all the time. I have seen some bad people on the server not a lot but some and I would like to be on the side that help fix that. I'm active on discord I have it on my phone as well if anyone would need to reach out to me. I like to help people out and resolve situations it just makes me feel good to see that even though there was a rule broken I can fix the situation and we can all go back to playing and having a great time. I am also very loose with minor things if it was a 5th door with a keypad I don't think that would be a reason for jail if it was a common mistake. I want to be the person people come to for help to fix something.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My Ign is Zerks my real name is Josh I'm chill I like to have fun I'm 15 and I hope that this will give me the opportunity to make more friends and make the server a better place.

Last edited:
- rep

Things I Liked
Willing to learn

Things i don’t like
effort

Recommendations
Add more effort, you have seem like a good guy, but the effort really lacks. effort show a lot in staff app's. Refer to the accepted tab if you struggle, there is a lot of good examples in there.

You seem like a genuine guy, good luck :)

+/- app was edited, bit more effort was put in but I don't think its significant enough, good luck though!

1+ App was edited and improved nice effort as distance stated seems willing to learn and adapt to how the server is

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to 🤍kitty🖤#4457 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Killuminati#0797 on discord to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.