Jun 23, 2023
California
◈ Your In-Game Name:
Zeroe

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your Age:

Your Discord Tag:
z6969

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes, it is.

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers?
Yes, once.

Please detail all of your warns and bans.
f555b51df1262a7da4754f1eb41cd237.png

Warning/Ban (Not sure of the exact punishment): Mass RDM (Class V) (08/15/2021)
Unfortunately, I don't recall this incident but I was clearly bored that day and decided to join a random GMod server and make a poor action/decision. (It happened to be Atomic, my apologies)

How much playtime do you have on the server?
3 Days | 3 Hours | 11 Minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums?
Yes, I have.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, I do.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years?
Yes, I have.

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)

> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I had previously staffed on Icefuse Networks' GMod Military Roleplay server a little while before it shut down (2021/2022). I worked my way up to Head Administrator (6th Staff Rank) after over a year of working hard and being active almost daily. When it comes to contacts from the community to prove that I did staff for this server, I have many old friends that could prove it but at the same time, I have many screenshots and clips to show I've staffed for IFN.

While staffing on IFN, I also reached the ranks of Trainer Manager, Game Master Lead, and Recruitment Officer. All at the same time keeping my roleplay role as well.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP?
No, I have not.

What is your time zone?
PST (Pacific Standard Time | Southern California)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on?
Week-Days: Morning to Early Afternoon (8AM-2PM | PST) / Weekends: Almost All Day. [There may be days where I am completely offline due to IRL situations. (Two days a week at most)]

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?
There are a handful of reasons as to why I want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team but here are the main ones:

Assistance ➤ On an RP server, especially DarkRP, I know that there are handfuls of staff tickets/requests being made every minute. I would love to be able to lessen the amount of time it takes for staff to help out a player in need. Not only that, I know as staff I will be able to assist the community by enforcing the rules and handing out punishments when need be to keep the RP and fun flowing. Overall, I am a super helpful person and I am willing to do what it takes to aid anybody in need at any given moment.

Giving Back ➤ A perfect DarkRP server is extremely difficult to find nowadays and AtomicRP has been one of the closest in my opinion. For the majority of my playtime on this server, I have found myself enjoying my time playing with friends and other community members. I'd love to be able to give back to the server by taking on the role of staff and helping other players new or old, by giving them the experience I have had.

Growing Experience ➤ Even though I have staff experience on GMod, it would be fun to grow my experience by staffing on a DarkRP server (Atomic) because I never had before. DarkRP has always been one of my favorite game modes on GMod and I know that I'd really appreciate staffing and helping out my fellow community members on AtomicRP.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
There are many traits that I have obtained which lead to reasons why I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team:

Experience ➤ I have months of staffing experience when it comes to staffing on Garry's Mod. As I had said above, I had worked my way up to HA and other sub-ranks in different divisions on a MilitaryRP server. I have a vast knowledge when it comes to the ULX GMod system and I know how to use basically every command needed in order to be staff. I know how to handle any situation given any circumstances. Not only do I just have experience helping out and assisting players, I also have experience assisting fellow staff members and being an exceptional mentor. Lastly, I have well over 7,000 hours on GMod so I know my way around pretty well.

Leadership ➤ In any team or in real life in general, I find myself to be a very good leader. I have many traits that define a leader. I take criticism very easily and I am always willing to fix any minor or major mistakes I or my team may have. Not only that, I keep an unbiased point of view in any situation and give people the benefit of the doubt when needed. I hold myself to the highest standard and I always try to be consistent and a role model for others. Lastly, I have empathy; I love being able to work with other people and I care about their opinions and whatever they may be going through.

Determination ➤ I am very determined when it comes to whatever I am doing. I tend to stick with one thing and one thing only and put basically my all into it (Atomic DarkRP atm). I am a perfectionist in a way and I feel like I should always be doing everything at the highest standard and pushing myself to do my best in everything. I know that this trait is heavily demanded for, especially in a staff team.

Activity ➤ Since I am still pretty young and finishing High School this upcoming school year, I find myself with still quite a lot of free time left on my hands. I am currently on Summer Break and willing to spend a lot of my free time staffing while playing on AtomicRP. A lot of times while playing Atomic DarkRP, I find myself either sitting in base waiting for my printers to print or running around the map doing whatever, and why not spend a lot of that time staffing and helping out players.

I guarantee that every trait stated above and what comes with it, will be what is reflected from me as staff on AtomicRP.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
Even though my playtime on the server is fairly low, 99% of my hours have been active and I am very familiar with the server rules and how to staff on a Garry's Mod server.

If there are any questions regarding anything about me or my app, feel free to contact me through Discord:
z6969

Thank you!

Edit: To avoid any confusion, I am a guy and my pfp/Steam profile is my girl xD

Last edited:
-/+ Decent app, low play time, has prior MRDM from a long time ago, which I don't normally find an issue, but the time it was gives me more concerns for recent playtime.

+1 Amazing Application
  • Best application I’ve seen.
  • MRDM warn doesn’t really worry me because of it’s, I figure they joined, did it, then got banned. So the majority of the 3 days playtime is probably after that. Which is good. (I had like 24 hours when I put in my application).
  • Very well versed, good detail.
  • Looks determined to become staff, tons of effort.
Gotta see an interview for sure.

+1 Killer application, I'd love to see an interview, however Desired has a point, tread lightly friend

+1 its a good application but like desired mentioned, A mrdm warn from 2021 and you only have 3 days playtime is throwing me off

+1 its a good application but like desired mentioned, A mrdm warn from 2021 and you only have 3 days playtime is throwing me off
+1 Killer application, I'd love to see an interview, however Desired has a point, tread lightly friend
-/+ Decent app, low play time, has prior MRDM from a long time ago, which I don't normally find an issue, but the time it was gives me more concerns for recent playtime.
I don't like to reply to comments made on my application but I do thank you guys for your feedback! I want to clear up any suspicion about my prior MRDM offense. I MRDM'd in 2021 which was during quarantine when I had nothing better to do but play GMod all day for a whole year+ straight so I hope you guys could realize the boredom I had gone through. I know it is no excuse nor does it justify breaking the server rules because I do regret doing it now looking back at the prior sitting in my !warns. It was also 2 years ago and I was still building maturity, all that matters to me right now is the present and future. Regarding my playtime, I surpass the requirement for staff and it will only go up from here since I spend a lot of time playing the server.

+1 amazing application, prior staffing experience, and an extremely professional response clearing up the MRDM offense. I would love to see you staffing on atomic as a member of the community and applying for staff.

Amazing application.
I don’t quite understand the hesitancy on the MRDM warning from others… it was 2021 which was both a very long time ago and near the start of the server from my understanding.
A lot of effort so I am sure you will do well in the staff team

+1

Amazing application.
I don’t quite understand the hesitancy on the MRDM warning from others… it was 2021 which was both a very long time ago and near the start of the server from my understanding.
A lot of effort so I am sure you will do well in the staff team

+1

I stated because the user has 3d of play time, I've never seen them before, its an issue of not recent playtime for me. The warning from 2021 could show that a majority of the playtime is from then. I'm sure we will see how they'll perform on an interview though.

I stated because the user has 3d of play time, I've never seen them before, its an issue of not recent playtime for me. The warning from 2021 could show that a majority of the playtime is from then. I'm sure we will see how they'll perform on an interview though.
Not sure if it is possible to check my playtime based on a graph but I can assure you that I had no more than 12 hours since recently. Not even a week ago, I was not even able to use an advanced duplicator so that shows I had less than 12 hrs playtime. I would love to show you on GameTracker but for some reason, it isn't loading my player time.

Not sure if it is possible to check my playtime based on a graph but I can assure you that I had no more than 12 hours since recently. Not even a week ago, I was not even able to use an advanced duplicator so that shows I had less than 12 hrs playtime. I would love to show you on GameTracker but for some reason, it isn't loading my player time.
You're good, it's an otherwise good application which is why I didn't minus it. Good luck to you.

Application Accepted
Reach out to DarkTreip#1911 on Discord to schedule your training.
Congratulations on your acceptance, for answers to any questions/concerns, please reach out to the Management Team on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)​