Status
Not open for further replies.

ziptie Bambozzini

User
Nov 18, 2022
imanoob2000's #1 opp
Username: ziptie

◈ Your In-Game Name: ziptie sopranos Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199050185172/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: ziptie#3615

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I had been warned for class 5 on atomic 2 because I had shot and killed the same 3 people repeatedly and they had shot back but had already made the tickets.

I have 2 class 2s for prop minging one in which a mod (sync) had broke the rule where you cant warn someone without a ticket
The other class 2 had been when I placed the soldier statue over the road and linked more with lights.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 11 days, 6 hours, 15 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? America North eastern time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? around 6am-7am in the morning and 5pm-9pm in afternoon 5pm varies if i have home work or not

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? 1.Contributing to a community: Being part of the AtomicRP Staff Team allows individuals to contribute to the growth and development of the game's community. This can be a fulfilling experience for those who enjoy giving back and helping others.

2.Passion for the game: Many individuals may have a strong passion for the AtomicRP game and want to see it succeed. Being part of the staff team can give them an opportunity to contribute to the game's continued success and development.

3.Building relationships: Working as part of a team can provide opportunities to build relationships with other members of the staff team and the game's community. This can be a great way to network and make new friends.

4.Recognition and appreciation: Being part of the AtomicRP Staff Team can come with recognition and appreciation from other members of the community. This can be a rewarding experience for those who enjoy being acknowledged for their contributions and hard work.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Knowledge of the game: A strong understanding of the AtomicRP game and its mechanics is essential for any staff member. This knowledge can help with resolving issues and providing guidance to players.

Problem-solving skills: Being able to identify and solve problems is an important skill for any staff member. This includes being able to handle difficult situations and find creative solutions.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. FREE XPANN

+1

Every interaction I have had with ziptie were funny or friendly
This man has humour
I like the staff application, shows you want to dedicate yourself

Based off of some of the forum comments you've made recently, such as disrespecting the owner and telling someone to shut up for being a t-mod, I can't say for sure you have the attitude we're looking for from staff. I'm really glad to see you back after I banned you for MRDM 11 days ago, but your application in November was denied due to your behavior in game. You were asked to wait until your record was cleaner to reapply. You have gotten 4 warns on record in the past 4 days as of me writing this. For those reasons, I'd need to see significant change of behavior.

Last edited:
Application Denied
This application has been entirely been written by AI.
You are now blacklisted from staffing on Atomic. DM me with any questions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.