Canada
Username: Bullets

◈ Your In-Game Name: Bullets

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jitq#252490

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: ibullets.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.
image.png

1st warning was when I was messing around and broke my friends prints and minion was spectating me.
2nd warning not sure
3rd warning I was messing around with my friend and I prop blocked a tunnel while nobody was online and minion was spectating me
4th warning was when I was messing around in a base and I put someone's printers in the front of the base and they got broken
*I was also vote blacklisted like 1 month ago*
How much playtime do you have on the server? 1mo 3w 4d 4h 53m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
2months
Mod

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? On mostly all day most days

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be staff because I know I preform better than most mods and I can improve the average players experience on Atomic due to my personal experience on the server, I will be able to take up to 150 tickets a week and I play all servers like S1 S2 and AU.
I also want to help out new players and I've been waiting a little bit to reapply for staff, I really enjoy taking tickets and talking with players and I would like to prove my self to be as good as I say I am instead of it just being a forum post, I am active on Atomic and I thought being staff would be a good idea to do while I am on.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I recently realized that a lot of Moderators aren't taking tickets even if they are the only one online, in recent times I've had my tickets be up for 8+ mins and I can make sure that won't happen if I get staff. I will be able to efficiently take tickets and with my rule knowledge can help out new trial mods that don't know the rules as well as I do.
I've been waiting 1 month to reapply because I really do want to be staff I want to be of use to the server/community.

I think I should be accepted because my previous experience as a staff member would be very useful during the training.
I also am good at preventing ticket walls, when I was previously staff every time I was on I would make sure before I actually started playing I would take at least 20-30 tickets.
I know I mention my rule knowledge a lot but that is because I value rule knowledge
Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
A tentative +1 from me. You have quite a history for causing trouble but I have seen you make an effort to be better, so I think it wouldn't hurt to give another chance.

-1 Bad History on the server. Would like to see more effort put into the application.

+1 I know bullets is my friend and not to be bias but what Moose King said he has put in a good amount of effort and should be given another chance the amount of ex staff members that have a worse history then bullets that we have let back on the team I would like to see a interview.

-1 You're one of the Biggest Minges on Atomic RP, Nothing else to say about you heard alot of bad stuff on what you do

Still -1

While I appreciate that you've been working on your behavior on the server, you seem to have tried to eliminate that bad reputation and behavior by simply not being on the server as often, and I've still seen pretty consistent issues the few times you are on. Play on the server more often with good behavior and I'd be more inclined to change my vote here. I've seen the good in you before, and I'd just like to see more of it before we trust you in a position of power on the server.

Editing to include that a lot of my faith in you ever joining the staff team was lost after your behavior the last time your application got denied. I hope this time is different.

Still -1

While I appreciate that you've been working on your behavior on the server, you seem to have tried to eliminate that bad reputation and behavior by simply not being on the server as often, and I've still seen pretty consistent issues the few times you are on. Play on the server more often with good behavior and I'd be more inclined to change my vote here. I've seen the good in you before, and I'd just like to see more of it before we trust you in a position of power on the server.​
I am on everyday Sunee
image.png

+/- Bullets does have tendencies to get mad easily but his staff app is overall really good haven't had to many bad interaction but I've had a lot of good ones too

+1 even though when people hear the name "Bullets" they think that he's a minge or a bad person, but I believe not. He even went as far as asking for a week mute after given a warning of being rude to new staff. He has changed and I think he deserves another chance. He has been trying to change his act to become staff and I believe he has. Therefore, he deserves it.