Denied Bullets Staff Application

-1 needs more effort into the application
RaiderStackzz_.png
No offence Raider, but in my opinion this message here has not a lot of meaning to me considering the application that you made: https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/hso-raider-staff-application.18106/. I appreciate the feedback but I feel that my application was well more thought out and better written than yours.

+1 Bullets application and knowledge of the rules is all fine. But like others are saying you have a history with the server. But from what I can tell as of recently your trying to be more chill.

No offence Raider, but in my opinion this message here has not a lot of meaning to me considering the application that you made: https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/hso-raider-staff-application.18106/. I appreciate the feedback but I feel that my application was well more thought out and better written than yours.
yes its based off effort on your application but its also behaviour on the server you may have written and more thought out application then raider but he may have been more mature on the server compared to your maturity.

-no offence

-Ziptie

yes its based off effort on your application but its also behaviour on the server you may have written and more thought out application then raider but he may have been more mature on the server compared to your maturity.

-no offence

-Ziptie
No offence I don't take anything to heart what you say because you are STILL actively TRYING key word TRYING to ddos me, leave atomic in the past all your old friends don't like you, not to mention you are forums perma banned on your main Ziptie Bambozini account.

Like I said no offence.

+1 whoever is doing -1 on bro go back win the womb and grow a brain that actually works. Bros a stud

I know that it may be frustrating to hear this, but honesty must be the cornerstone of every application. It is crucial for a professional workplace to have respect and maturity in equal measure, especially given the level of maturity required for the job you applied for. Based on what you put in your application, it seems like you might lack the appropriate level of maturity at present.

I did meet you today in the game and I must say, your behavior is quite unbecoming. This suggests that you might not be mature enough to handle the responsibilities of an administrator. I would like to advise you to control your emotions and avoid being provoked by players easily. If this was my server, I am sorry but your staff application wouldn’t stand a chance.

Your reputation is one thing that worries me about you; it seems to be bad. Your ability to work effectively with others or add value to the team may be compromised as a result of this. Also, the inclination towards arguing, as evidenced in answers submitted in response to applications, brings into question how well you are equipped in dealing with disputes and cooperating with other people.

Also, getting four alerts within eight days suggests that you do not have much regard for these regulations. This leads me to question whether or not you are able to comply with instructions and meet what you’ve been asked for in the role.

Another thing that is questionable in your application is too much grammar errors. Attention to detail matters in every profession and the presence of these mistakes indicates you do not pay attention fully or care about your work.

However, I want to make clear that there is still a chance for you to improve on your application. Therefore, what is needed here is just more effort, correcting grammar errors can show that you are willing to improve and pay attention to details. Taking time to revise and polish your application can greatly increase the likelihood of landing future staffing role opportunities successfully.

I wish you good luck!

This response has been manually rewritten! I’ve noticed that assistance from “AI (Grammarly)” is frowned upon therefore I took it upon myself to type, revise and proofread manually with no assistance using any programs and I will continue to do everything manually.

Last edited:
No offence I don't take anything to heart what you say because you are STILL actively TRYING key word TRYING to ddos me, leave atomic in the past all your old friends don't like you, not to mention you are forums perma banned on your main Ziptie Bambozini account.

Like I said no offence.
funny thing is ill never nor even try to ddos you its a waste of my time and a waste of yours

all you do is get people mad so you can get a reaction out of them but when somone gets you mad you go and cry to a higher up.

ur a narcissist with way to much ego

Last edited:

I understand that receiving this feedback may be disappointing, but it is important to provide an honest evaluation of your application. The level of maturity required for the position you applied for is crucial in maintaining a professional and respectful work environment. Based on the information provided in your application, it appears that you may not currently possess the necessary level of maturity.

One aspect that raised concerns is your reputation, which seems to be less than favorable. This can be detrimental to your ability to effectively work with others and contribute positively to the team. Additionally, the tendency towards being argumentative, as indicated in your application replies, raises concerns about your ability to handle conflicts and work collaboratively with colleagues.

Furthermore, the fact that you received four warnings within an eight-day period suggests a lack of commitment to adhering to the established guidelines. This raises doubts about your ability to follow instructions and meet the expectations of the position.

Another area of concern is the presence of numerous grammar errors in your application. Attention to detail is crucial in any role, and the presence of these errors suggests a lack of thoroughness and care in your work.

However, I want to emphasize that there is still an opportunity for you to enhance your application. By dedicating more effort to it and rectifying the grammar mistakes, you can demonstrate your commitment to improvement and attention to detail. Taking the time to revise and polish your application can significantly enhance your chances of success in future staffing role opportunities.

I wish you the best of luck!

image.png

I understand that receiving this feedback may be disappointing, but it is important to provide an honest evaluation of your application. The level of maturity required for the position you applied for is crucial in maintaining a professional and respectful work environment. Based on the information provided in your application, it appears that you may not currently possess the necessary level of maturity.

One aspect that raised concerns is your reputation, which seems to be less than favorable. This can be detrimental to your ability to effectively work with others and contribute positively to the team. Additionally, the tendency towards being argumentative, as indicated in your application replies, raises concerns about your ability to handle conflicts and work collaboratively with colleagues.

Furthermore, the fact that you received four warnings within an eight-day period suggests a lack of commitment to adhering to the established guidelines. This raises doubts about your ability to follow instructions and meet the expectations of the position.

Another area of concern is the presence of numerous grammar errors in your application. Attention to detail is crucial in any role, and the presence of these errors suggests a lack of thoroughness and care in your work.

However, I want to emphasize that there is still an opportunity for you to enhance your application. By dedicating more effort to it and rectifying the grammar mistakes, you can demonstrate your commitment to improvement and attention to detail. Taking the time to revise and polish your application can significantly enhance your chances of success in future staffing role opportunities.

way to much yap for a -1

I had the opportunity to meet you in the game today, and I must say that your behavior is quite disrespectful. It seems that you may not possess the necessary maturity to effectively fulfill the responsibilities of an administrator. I advise you to set aside your emotions and not allow players to provoke you so easily. Your application for a staff position would not be considered if this was my server, unfortunately.

Nice AI. And you wanna be staff? Jeyhockey does not approve

I had the opportunity to meet you in the game today, and I must say that your behavior is quite disrespectful. It seems that you may not possess the necessary maturity to effectively fulfill the responsibilities of an administrator. I advise you to set aside your emotions and not allow players to provoke you so easily. Your application for a staff position would not be considered if this was my server, unfortunately.

You can't -1 with a response that ai wrote LMAO.