Not open for further replies.

Shav

old Admin New Mod
User
Jun 18, 2021
What is your idea?
Add some new Rules to the Government and update/add one or 2 to other rules

How will your idea improve AtomicRP?
With this change it will clear up any questions about base design for key pad placement and some stuff about the government.

How would you execute this idea if you were part of the management team?
Add the following rules and update the other one.
Updated Rules (update is in red);
C6. The physgunning of Cameras, props, or Textscreens into another player's base is not allowed.
New Rules;
GDR11. All keypads must be near the door they open and clearly visible from the fading door.
GGR11. In order to defend your base you must be inside or in close proximity to your base.(You can not defend from another building not part of your base or from far away down the street.)

HG06. Law Enforcement are not allowed to tase people without a valid reason.
HG07. Law Enforcement are not allowed to base with criminal jobs (examples include but are not limited to: Thiefs, Gang members, Mafia).
HG08. Government jobs are only allowed to base in your respective base (examples include Cops, mayor, swat can only base in the PD. Bank manager and bank guards can only base in the Bank)

I agree with it all except GGR11, say someone’s raiding your base and you see them from down the street you would need to go up closer and put yourself at more risk of dying and losing the raid. I think if you can see the person raiding your base you should be able to defend your base, if you can see them they can most likely see you.

If you are going to raid a base you have to start at the front of the base and you cant just kill the owner unless he is right at his base. I think with that new rule it will give the raiders a better chance at raiding and make it more fair for all people.

+1
Don't see any issues with the suggested rule additions/changes. At the same time I do agree with Myguybuy as a sewer dweller could kill anyone raiding in the sewers w/o /advert counter... so if that were the case not sure why anyone else that isn't a sewer rat shouldn't be allowed to do the same, so ig just take my opinion with a grain of salt

Status
Not open for further replies.