Accepted Atomic Dark Staff Application

Atomic Dark

(DRP) Upper Staff Team
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Feb 24, 2023
Username: Atomic Dark

◈ Your In-Game Name: Atomic Dark

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199053316532/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Atomic Dark#9494

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 monthes +

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5PM - 9AM unless weekend then 7AM - 11PM.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have been on the staff team once before but I had to leave because of school. I had so much fun helping out everyone that I want to come back and do it all again. I love helping out the entire server with what ever they need and having people recognize me as a good person throw out the server. I had so much fun joining the staff calls and playing with people I want to experience it all again.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I bring a special kind of person to the team. I'm vary calm so I never escalate problems then they need to be. I'm vary rational so I wont blow thing out of proportion. I'm good listener so I can get the hang of things easier. I'm also a vary good Lerner so I will have no problem picking things up. I also have good manners so I will always address people with kindness

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Thank you for reading this all :)

+1 I liked you a lot you weren't egotistical and always listen happy to see you come back