Accepted BIGDADDYJAMES Staff Application

Treazn

User
May 13, 2022
Username: BIGDADDYJAMES

◈ Your In-Game Name: Treazn

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199081028270/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Treazn-_-#1287

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days 6 hours 34 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Time Zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I’m usually on Wnv rlly it could be 3 am or 4 pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Well first things first I won’t lie I want to help the server, not just in like warning people or banning I wanna help other staff members grow , I wanna help the players on the server grow, I generally wanna help the whole server grow, learn, and prosper. I also want to meet new people, make new friends, and also spread good and positive vibes for the people around me, because everyone has bad days, and I and other members of the team are able to help with that given that we have the chance and that the other people want to talk. There are also plenty of benefits that comes with being a staff member let along as a ordinary player, because i know just as good as anybody that on this server you are able to learn and work on your communication abilities. My last reason why I want to be let into the Atomic staff is because for the short time I’ve been on the server I have learned really quickly that people on the server need help, heck even I need help most times, and I’m still learning new things, and that is a rlly good feeling knowing I can still learn and I wish I can get the chance to spread that feeling amongst other players in the server and help the server become better.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel I should be let into the atomic staff is because I can help other players and staff members learn, and I feel that no matter how many hours, days, weeks, months you have on the server, you can still discover new things, discover new ways to do things, and discover new ways to have fun on the server, and I feel I can help our players, and our staff discover these new ways at doing staff. Another reason I believe I would be a good addition to the team is because I’m on AtomicRP servers a lot, I mean a lot a lot, and I’m very active so I can be working on tickets, or anything else that needs to be done. Also, I’m a very very very funny person, and I’m very charismatic and have an amazing sense of humor, and I’m rlly good at making the people around happier and all together Feel better. So if you do so let me be apart the staff I swear I will do my best with what I can offer, thank you for your time.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I feel like the staff need to know this but whenever my girlfriend is over here I’m not on the server a whole lot so if you see a few days that I’m not on that is most likely why.

+1 very very good happy emoji
unknown.png

+1
Has more effort then almost all applications on Atomic
I hope you know your stuff cant wait to hear your interview.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to 🤍kitty🖤#4457 to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted for Training
Reach out to Korean Jesus on Discord to schedule your interview.
Reach out to me if you have any questions in the meantime :)