Mar 24, 2023
Username: biloxikid12

◈ Your In-Game Name: biloxikid

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Biloxikid151/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: walle6908

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Date: 14/09/2021 Reason: Hate Speech (Class IV)
Date: 11/03/2022 Reason Hate Speech/Racism (Class IV)
Although these warns seem deterring I'm not like that anymore.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 1d+

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Time: About 2-3 months
Have a couple contacts, one you could contact is "poptart8972" on discord he is currently an admin on the server I use to moderate for.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5 p.m-10p.m

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the AtomicRP staff because I have a very big passion for DarkRP and combined with my passion for leading, Staffing on a DarkRP server would be a very fun experience also, staffing was a super fun experience when I was staffing before, I love leading and guiding communities to be a safer and more fun environment. I find something in staffing that fulfills my desire to help a community and express my feelings. I also would like to join the staff team because it is a chance to make more friends and have a more fun time on AtomicRP. I also have a ton of time to give into and prove myself worthy of being on AtomicRP Staff. This will also give me more opportunities to build my character and improve on myself to be a better person.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted into the AtomicRP Staff Team because of my particular unique skills that a select few have such as, A lot of patience, I dont get mad easily and I deal with things with complete maturity and I have excellent problem solving skills. I am very experienced when it comes to having responsibilities and I have really good time management. My time schedule is also very flexible so I can make a lot of time for helping the community and going the extra mile for the staff team. I work very well as a team in all aspects and I have a lot leadership traits. I am a very friendly/likeable and trustable person and I can help build the community to be a safer place for individuals who share the same passion for DarkRP. I also have good communication skills to help while calming people down and de-escalating situations.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My name is noah and I recently just got back into gaming :)

+1
seems interested in staffing

would like to see an interview :)

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to 1perry_ on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/