Accepted bothnome47 Staff Application

OdArtemis

User
Jan 18, 2021
Username: bothnome47

◈ Your In-Game Name: OdArtemis

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198807862637/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: OdArtemis#1793

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have two warns, both a year ago. The first warn I have is MRDM, It's from a dumb decision I made years ago that could have been avoided. Secondly, I have one for FailRP during a raid. I don't remember what it was over, but I have learned from it.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1W 5D 1H 35M

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central America

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? On weekdays 5-10 (unless im working) weekends usually 9-whenever.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of the staff team because I want to make it a place the players can enjoy and have fun. I love the server and I want other players to see it as I do. I want it to be an enjoyable server, not a place of havoc and unjoyful environment. My other interview was trash and I admit that I didn't really put enough time into it, and it was terrible. I'm not giving up until I get an interview and until then I'm going to keep trying. I also want to be a part of the staff team because I play a lot on your server and mainly only on your server when I hop on Gmod. I've never made a whole dozen friends that I talk to daily on ANY Gmod server but yours. I'm always on when things get crazy, so that would mean 1 more admin could be on when things got wild. I also love the server always have even though I get mad sometimes, I always seem to come back. I feel like adding me to the Atomic Servers Staff team would be a huge improvement to your server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am extremely active; I play every single day. I know all the rules. I have also learned how to write a warn from you guys. I'm also incredibly helpful with whatever people need on the server. I have had players come to me many times asking for help and I am always happy to assist them with whatever they need, whether it is telling them how to make a sit, helping them with a job. I have worked on my maturity and apologize if I was ever rude. I don’t hold grudges, so even if a user is mean to me one day, I’ll be able to greet him the next and go on about my business. I’m impartial with judgment. I would be a great admin, Friendly, Good with people, and all around a great person.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Cheebugga🥴

+1 A good amount of effort put into the application, would love to see an interview.

-1/+1 good amount of effort into the application but I haven't interacted with you enough personally , the one interaction I did have with you didn't really go well.

-1/+1 good amount of effort into the application but I haven't interacted with you enough personally , the one interaction I did have with you didn't really go well.
Yea sorry ab that i had hours of school work and was really in a bad mood. Hope i can make things right w u