Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Mass RDM - 07/05/2022

I don't know my bans/I can't remember

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 8h as of me writing this

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekdays - 3pm-10:30pm Weekends - Most of the day but sometimes just periodically especially during the summer, usually 10:30amish to 11:30pmish

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the staff team for many reason. One reason is that I tend to report a lot of stuff to admins, so I feel it would be good if I could be on the staff team so I can deal with people too. I also would like to be staff because it gives me many benefits like having Supporter+ stuff and also having a louder voice in the community. Right now, my voice is not heard very much, but as a staff member, people will trust me more, and I will have a better chance at getting things to change. I would also like to deal with people. when people do something wrong they shouldn't get away with it, and with more staff members, more people will be getting judged for their crimes, I could say. Overall I would like to become a staff member because I can cause more change than a regular player, I can serve justice, and I get plenty of great benefits.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted because I could be a very valuable addition to the team. I should be accepted because I report a lot of things and if I get accepted, then I can enforce stuff myself instead of having to wait for staff to do it. I should be accepted because I know a lot about DarkRP. With this knowledge I can be a very valuable asset to helping someone set up their base or helping someone set up their jobs. I also think I deal with people. I think I have an good amount of patience overall and can help people, even if they aren't the smartest. I think I could help the team deal with people who may be constantly breaking the rules. I may be able to help other staff members who may no know how to deal with something. Overall I think I could be a very valuable asset to the staff team because I can help people set up bases and jobs, because I can enforce the rules and make sure that people don't step out of line, and I can also possibly help my fellow staff and have a good amount of patience dealing with people.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I stopped playing DarkRP for around a year and just recently got back into it.

Last edited:
I would like feedback so next time I send one in I can make sure to be more specific
Add on too HOW you would help the team instead of your previous knowledge besides the basic jobs and basing, like how you would handle members