Change Jailing to Spawn or another Safe Zone

totally not bruce wayne

Mod on Atomic Dark RP
User
Mar 8, 2022
I don’t know how common it is but grenades can kill people in the jail and can be used to kill people while inside the jail so why not just move it to a safe zone where nobody can actually get hurt by it. Once again I don’t know how common the issue actually is all I know that it’s possible

-1 you're jailed. you have no rights. holster your guns.
once again I wasn’t only referring to the instance where jailed players can get kill but rather how jailed players can start killing people outside; example: if I were to be jailed and had frag grenades if I threw the grenades in the jail and some people were hovering around my cell for whatever reason then they will die

once again I wasn’t only referring to the instance where jailed players can get kill but rather how jailed players can start killing people outside; example: if I were to be jailed and had frag grenades if I threw the grenades in the jail and some people were hovering around my cell for whatever reason then they will die
this will just get you jailed for longer or banned

+1 agree, I don't think everyone else really understood what you were saying, but I have had to ban someone for mass before due to this issue. At least strip their weapons while they're in jail so they can't equip anything while jailed.

+1 i think i saw this ussue go down and I 100% agree with it. Either make the area where people are jailed in the admin area or just tell them to holster everything and possibly free them while in jail instead of godmode.

Suggestion Denied
Honestly in the context of the RP, this suggestion doesn't really make much sense.
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​