Denied spongebob123456 Staff Application

spongebob123456

User
Jul 10, 2023
Username: spongebob123456

◈ Your In-Game Name: smashproducefounder

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199017702986/edit/settings

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: smashproducefounder

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. https://imgur.com/a/kMy9P9N.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d 21h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? central daylight time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? most of the time 5pm to around 9-10 pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? When i previously thought that hurting others feelings would make me laugh. But i have changed a lot since then, i want to become a mod so the server is less full of people like how i used to be (i got a warning today but thats because i accidentaly killed some guy) my goal as a moderator would be to make atomic rp a safe and fun environment for all.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? When i previously thought that hurting others feelings would make me laugh. But i have changed a lot since then, i want to become a mod so the server is less full of people like how i used to be (i got a warning today but thats because i accidentaly killed some guy) my goal as a moderator would be to make atomic rp a safe and fun environment for all. and i have been treated the same way i used to treat people in the gmod server, i know how that can effect people, so i aim to rid atomic of people like that

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

There is a lot of warns on your account. It’s to the point that there is a scroll bar… no reason given for why we should ignore your history of clearly breaking the rules especially with such low play time.
Your answers lack depth and have a significant amount of grammatical errors so I don’t believe you’ve spent much time on this application.

Feel free to edit your application and I’ll reconsider my vote.

I'm with Smokey on this one, I'd recommend getting some of those warns removed. Also, I'd suggest rereading the rules just so you can get a deeper understanding.

I hardly even know where to start.

Negatives:
1. Too many grammatical errors. I hate reading this for more than 10 seconds at a time.
2. There are so many warnings/punishments that you have a scroll bar in such a short amount of time.
3. The steam profile link doesn't work.
4. It seems that there was little to no effort put into this application, showing that you most likely don't even care if you get accepted or not.
5. When asked to detail all previous warns/bans, you did not, you simply showed us a picture of a few warns.
6. I don't see a change of heart type situation happening so quickly. Who's to say that he doesn't still get joy from hurting others.

Positives:
1. There are no positives.

------------------------------------------------

Conclusion:

-1 The cons seriously outweigh the pros here, I would never hire this man from what I have seen here.

Application Denied

Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/