Denied DirtTerorist Staff Application

DirtTerorist

User
Jun 12, 2023
Username: DirtTerorist

◈ Your In-Game Name: Dirtt

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199009846223/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: DirtTerorist#5237

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Mass RDM I was caught in a raid and i forgot to advert and i blew up a bunch of people and got warned and ban for MASS Rdm.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3days 17H 23M

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team:2 months on sleepys,1 Month on Last city.
> Rank (If applicable) Head Admin on Last City,admin on Sleepy Network
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Not lately i left due to corrupted owner in last city, and in sleepy the owner wouldn't buy a anticheat and it got backdoored twice.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? mostly 12 to 9pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I wanna be become staff because it looks cool i see alot of staff online and i wondered will i be apart of iti would love to become apart of the atomic rp staff family they make it look easy and whilest that i could help alot and i am very active Even i have one that is insperation to my staff app is Dark he makes it looks easy while i was in a admin sit he made both partys happy.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be accepted in the atomic rp staff team because i help alot of people i know alot of commands and basic rules im a helping person people would widely recognize me with my helpful ways im super active my strongest strength is that im online to much i can put alot of hours in a game without even realizing it kinda intoxicating tbh but i am helpful if you ask i will get it done! with the time im giving you can think about me as a new addition to the staff team i can help alot if you would and Thank you for reading this App!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I put hours on all atomic rp server i loved them all They made me happy with the community Atomic has made it is really beatiful how much time these people have put in these server and get so much back out i love that these servers has made it so fun and funny to be apart of the staff team or not i'm still happy enough to be in the server the funnies one to me is hard to choose between the sandbox and the darkrp there both really good i hope to have a good name in the future and be recongize throughout Thank for having me Atomic Rp!

Last edited:
+/-
Player seems eager, and knowledgeable
past experience as staff is a big +
active hours are good hours where we often need assistance
however i feel the reasons for wanting to become staff are a bit shallow and dont give me too comfort that they will last long as a staff member, they also are already showing a lacking of patience when it comes to their staff app which doesnt inspire confidence
but otherwise they seem like they could maybe be a good fit and I have no hard objections.

+1

Decent application although your warn is concerning I believe everyone deserves a second chance to prove they’ve changed and became better. I’d like to see an interview.

+/-
Player seems eager, and knowledgeable
past experience as staff is a big +
active hours are good hours where we often need assistance
however i feel the reasons for wanting to become staff are a bit shallow and dont give me too comfort that they will last long as a staff member, they also are already showing a lacking of patience when it comes to their staff app which doesnt inspire confidence
but otherwise they seem like they could maybe be a good fit and I have no hard objections.
Would You like to check again i have updated it.

I think this application still lacks effort. There are significant grammatical errors which make me question the application.
Out of curiosity is English your second language? If so I will retract my previous statement.
You do have decent playtime, and I have had a few experiences with you which have been positive.
I like that you have been staff previously and that gives motivation.
Your application also has a ton of positivity throughout it which makes you a good community member

I think this application still lacks effort. There are significant grammatical errors which make me question the application.
Out of curiosity is English your second language? If so I will retract my previous statement.
You do have decent playtime, and I have had a few experiences with you which have been positive.
I like that you have been staff previously and that gives motivation.
Your application also has a ton of positivity throughout it which makes you a good community member
Yes sorry i tried to be as best i can be.

Application Denied
You have been blacklisted from Atomic Networks Game Servers
image.png

Last edited: