Denied Doggiedude Staff Application

Doggiedude

User
Aug 27, 2023
Username: Doggiedude

◈ Your In-Game Name: Doggiedude

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199435943220/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: doggiedude#2181

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. fail rp rdm rda

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5d 38m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? eastern daylight time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? weekends 10am-12pm and 1pm-3pm and 6pm-11pm Weekdays 6pm-9pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be staff because I really have the desire to assist people with their issues and give them a healthy playing experience. I have had great experiences with the staff team, and I want to invest myself into Atomic and try to make others feel how I currently feel about this server. Being a part of a staff team is something i want to try out, as I have wanted to staff for a long time. I love to learn a lot of new things. And i have never staffed on a gmod server so i would like to try it out. I am hoping to be accepted because it will be a new experience for me and i can learn many new things.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I know the rules and i am patient and i am very nice and i will help people when they have problems. I will also work hard and to my very best to help anybody out. I would really like to become a staff member to help out this community. I can listen what you have to say and be patient and listen to everything you say. I can always keep a good temper and i will not get mad at anyone. I will listen to everything everyone has to say and be kind to them. I just hope i can get accepted and become a part of the team. I will try my very best to become a great staff member and i hope to be accepted :)

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I know my warns sound bad but i didn't read the rules at first so i got in a lot of trouble. I know the rules now and i can play the game without trouble now.

-1 very immature everytime i've interacted with this player this app is pretty good I think they worded it very well but the recent interactions i've had with them clashes.

-1 not the best interactions and a massive warn history. normally it isnt a biggie for me, but more than 10 is excessive.

+1 never had interactions with the player in game but judging by the question answers they look like they could do well