EMP's are way to over powered

XtremePandaXP

User
Apr 14, 2022
There should be a limit to how many emps r allowed to be used during a single raid because ive had it where someone would throw out 10 or more sometimes its very annoying hence i think the limit should be to about half the fading doors 2 which seems fair to me because thats have the defence

-1 Make a stronger base. Emps are a raiders investment into the raid. Every emp costs them bare minimum 20k and stickies 50k. Defenders currently have every advantage in the fight. They decide when to attack and where they are going to attack from. Raiders are using emps so they can try to get into the base to level the playing field.

There should be a limit to how many emps r allowed to be used during a single raid because ive had it where someone would throw out 10 or more sometimes its very annoying hence i think the limit should be to about half the fading doors 2 which seems fair to me because thats have the defence
-1 horrible idea there are already bases out there that take 4 sticky emps (assuming you don’t miss) if this was implemented more bases would easily be unraidable as a whole

-1 Basing is way too strong, the only thing that brings balance is the skill difference currently. If you build a good enough base, you'll never be raided. If you are a good enough raider you can raid 50% of bases. As such, the burden of this defence is on the defender. You will never lose a raid if you can build a good enough base. You don't even need to aim good.

- 1 learn to build. emp arent even good and it's funny when you build a base that can withstand emp blasts

so yall r saying its cool when ppl have 3-6 ppl raiding use 5-12 emps ya totally fair for raiders yuppp expecially when yall got rid of the locked doors for hallways

I've taken down a 12 group before. And groups that big don't make money out of a solo defender. You might have to worry about a three man max.

Suggestion Denied
Raider/Defender Balance
Thanks for making a suggestion <3​