Denied Flynn Eugene Staff Application

Flynn Eugene

User
Mar 30, 2023
Username: Flynn Eugene

◈ Your In-Game Name: Flynn Eugene

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199191414412/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: Flynn Eugene#7496

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 days and 8 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? IST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? i am available on mornings and evenings i.e at 10:00 to 1:00 pm and then from 3:00 till 12:00 am. However i can change my schedule to match up with staff duties

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I mainly want to be a staff because in the past few days ive seen a lot of clan wars / racists / server crashers on the atomic sandbox server and i can do nothing but watch them commit all of these things. I want to make sure that gmod is a safe place for everyone of all ages. Usually teens bully kids until they get banned, saying racial slurs at them/vote kicking for no reason etc. and i want to put an end to all of this. I want to make Atomic Servers a happy and enjoyable place

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? In atomic sandbox server , ive been able to find and votekick many server crashers , even prevented some myself. I am also a very friendly person as ive made lots of friends on atomic sandbox itself. I tend to be friendly with everyone i meet. So if you were to give me acceptance into Atomic staff team i will make sure to live up to your expectations.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am applying to be an Admin on Atomic Sandbox server. As ive seen that sandbox server is being abused by many people for their own personal gains. Atomic sandbox has basically become a meeting place for racists/pedos and everything in between, and i wanna make sure that such people stay away from Atomic Networks

i know , but i really wanna be a staff on sandbox , just as i was writing my staff application the US sandbox server got crashed 4 times.

Application denied
At this time, we only offer staff positions for our DarkRP servers.
If you have any other questions, please reach out to the management team on discord.